420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My mission now is to start promoting members for these personal awards, and get more interest from other members
in the contests.
An admirable mission, @Tokin Roll.

I am sort of on that same mission. There are some folks on here that do not journal but are killing it with their grows. I see their pics of a variety of miscellaneous threads and I encourage them to do a grow journal so that their work will get wider exposure. :Rasta:

'Stays on topic' Welp...I'm out :D

THANK YOU! (was this a mistake? >.> )
It’s ok girl! Staying on topic is boring especially for weed smoking girls like us. I say cut loose, go wild and enjoy life!

An admirable mission, @Tokin Roll.

I am sort of on that same mission. There are some folks on here that do not journal but are killing it with their grows. I see their pics of a variety of miscellaneous threads and I encourage them to do a grow journal so that their work will get wider exposure. :Rasta:

We must all join forces and make this happen.

But, I have also noticed that new member do not fulfil the first rule of the contests.
I think we as a whole need to do a better job at getting new members involved in the whole community.

I have seen a few journal by new members that get little or no attention from anyone. How can we guide or influence if we do not communicate?

What happens? They go back to Introduction, because it's a warm and fussy felling.

Tok.. :(

Thank you @Rexer

I still can't believe I won.

While I am at it, I want to give a big Thank You to Blue Planet Nutrients; I have received your product and can't wait to start using them. They were delivered yesterday, talk about fast. @Blue Planet Nutrients

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Blue Planet Nutrients 1.jpg

Sorry for the late reply.
Congratulations to @Tokin Roll . I haven't had the chance to read your journal; from the overwhelming support you have received off these glorious members, I really need to check it out and catch up..
Enjoy your new title and Goodies.. :thumb:

Thank you @Squiggle

No worry's mate, I am still amazed that I won.

It can be hard trying too keep up with everyone journals, I try ,but I still end up missing some.
I have only just recently started reading your journal.

I have been working on my next setup to do a sponsors grow with the prizes I receive.

Thank you, in no particular order

@Rob Griffin the 420 Magazine the nug jar, lighter, and stickers are cherished, and Foods Alive, I am looking forward to trying the Toasted hemp seeds.

I forgot to add the lighter in the image.

GJotM prize.jpg

Have a great day all.

Tok.. :bong:

Thank you @Squiggle

No worry's mate, I am still amazed that I won.

It can be hard trying too keep up with everyone journals, I try ,but I still end up missing some.
I have only just recently started reading your journal.

I have been working on my next setup to do a sponsors grow with the prizes I receive.

Thank you, in no particular order

@Rob Griffin the 420 Magazine the nug jar, lighter, and stickers are cherished, and Foods Alive, I am looking forward to trying the Toasted hemp seeds.

I forgot to add the lighter in the image.

GJotM prize.jpg

Have a great day all.

Tok.. :bong:
Well deserved mate. Enjoy the toys..
I take the above statement back. I have been reading your journal. I wasn't that far behind. My memory is Terribly, Terribly; Terrible :rofl:

Edit:.I appreciate you checking my journal out, Just join my journal at the current page, the start was a complete disaster

Thank you @ViparSpectra the light you shipped yesterday came today. Are you guys down the street or across the country. Wow

I will post some images of the light and tent it will be in, a little later.

ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light will go nicely in the 2x4 tent with two ladies in soil.

What do you think?

Still getting all the pieces to the puzzles together, so guessing maybe the end of the month or sooner. I will be highlighting your LED light and other generous sponsors that supplied prizes for the GJotM.

Thank you this light is going to be great.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom