420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 3 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Herbies Seeds:
- Skunk Special (5 seeds)
- Peyote Critical (10 seeds)
- Fruit Punch Auto (5 seeds)
- Candy Dawg (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds
February: @Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000
March: @Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
April: @LKABudMan - LKABudMan Back In Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones In RDWC
May: @Grand Daddy Black - GDB's Express Grow

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
June Nominees
@Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest
I would like to nominate Emilya's journal:

CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest grow journal again this month.

This particular journal was started so that Emilya could implement a perpetual grow in her garden and as far as I'm concerned, she's doing this very well.

Emilya is a master gardener and teacher and it's a genuine pleasure to follow her journals as there's always something interesting or new going on in her gardens. She's an excellent and patient teacher to her followers.

Emilya keeps her journal up to date. She uses the sponsored products wherever possible and gives honest reviews of them.

If you aren't following Emilya yet, check out her journal and you'll soon see why it was nominated.
I would like to nominate Emilya’s journal

CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Em is such a passionate grower. She showcases sponsors and gives honest feedback. Em is a fantastic member. She devotes huge amounts of time helping others and sharing her water wisdom.

I have the greatest respect for her as a grower, as a pusher of grow boundaries and I really think she should be publicly acknowledged.

You make me so proud, Em.

@Stormblessed - A Journal Of My Auto Journey
I would like to dominate Stormblessed of Grow Journal of the Month for June.

Stormblessed has been on the forum for a while and has proven his self as an accomplished grower and willing to go out of his way to help other growers; whether it’s giving advice on growing or recommending a sponsors.

He keeps his journal up to date, easy to understand, very detailed with quality images of his work.

While reading thought his grow journal; I notice a comment by another grower, it said, “I spent this morning reading the journal from the beginning and it was a real page turner.” I found this to be a very true statement as I continued reading.

Don’t vote until you checkout his journal: A Journal Of My Auto Journey

@Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV
I would like to nominate Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV for grow journal of the month.

I wanted to nominate his previous grow journal, but it became ineligible once it was complete. His new journal is just as worthy and is quickly becoming just as great as the last. He is very thorough and detailed, takes amazing photos and responds to everyone. This dedicated and knowledgeable grower deserves some recognition.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

This is a blanket statement for all the contest.

I want to personally thank everyone that vote. Thank you.
This month is the best turnout of voters I have seen, since I have been a 420 Magazine member.

Don't stop here; put a member in for this recognition, I will be.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
I agree contests like these brings the community together and gives the chance for you to meet new people as well :) thanks 420 Staff I'm proud to be here

I wanted to let everyone know the rules have changed; I just found out.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Something to consider this when you are nominating a fellow grower for this title.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
June Nominees
@Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest
I would like to nominate Emilya's journal:

CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest grow journal again this month.

This particular journal was started so that Emilya could implement a perpetual grow in her garden and as far as I'm concerned, she's doing this very well.

Emilya is a master gardener and teacher and it's a genuine pleasure to follow her journals as there's always something interesting or new going on in her gardens. She's an excellent and patient teacher to her followers.

Emilya keeps her journal up to date. She uses the sponsored products wherever possible and gives honest reviews of them.

If you aren't following Emilya yet, check out her journal and you'll soon see why it was nominated.
I would like to nominate Emilya’s journal

CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Em is such a passionate grower. She showcases sponsors and gives honest feedback. Em is a fantastic member. She devotes huge amounts of time helping others and sharing her water wisdom.

I have the greatest respect for her as a grower, as a pusher of grow boundaries and I really think she should be publicly acknowledged.

You make me so proud, Em.

@Stormblessed - A Journal Of My Auto Journey
I would like to dominate Stormblessed of Grow Journal of the Month for June.

Stormblessed has been on the forum for a while and has proven his self as an accomplished grower and willing to go out of his way to help other growers; whether it’s giving advice on growing or recommending a sponsors.

He keeps his journal up to date, easy to understand, very detailed with quality images of his work.

While reading thought his grow journal; I notice a comment by another grower, it said, “I spent this morning reading the journal from the beginning and it was a real page turner.” I found this to be a very true statement as I continued reading.

Don’t vote until you checkout his journal: A Journal Of My Auto Journey

@Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV
I would like to nominate Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV for grow journal of the month.

I wanted to nominate his previous grow journal, but it became ineligible once it was complete. His new journal is just as worthy and is quickly becoming just as great as the last. He is very thorough and detailed, takes amazing photos and responds to everyone. This dedicated and knowledgeable grower deserves some recognition.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

It sure is! Thank you! Winning 2 contests in the same month is a super big treat, so thank you to everyone who voted for me! @Stormblessed, I hope you get re-nominated soon so I can vote for you. @Melville Hobbes, wow, that was a nail biter! We were neck and neck all the way, right up to the end, and it could have gone either way! Thank you for a great competition and of course, better luck next time!
Congratulations Em!

Congrats. once again @Emilya. Great work! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom