420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @Van Stank - Stanks Switch It Up In 2019
February - @Patient Puffer - Patient's Grows

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

March Nominees
@GoogleGenie - Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG
I would like to nominate GoogleGenie for journal of the month. He keeps his journal up to date, as well as helping many other member with there grow. His style of growing is something to admirer; using rain water with a coco and hydroton in a RDWC. He goes out of his way to help and encourage new member/growers. Setting a high standard, he is becoming a go to grower, when someone has a problem. There are many deserving growers, and Google Genie is my nomination.

I would like to nominate Google Genie for grow journal of the month. My reasons are as follows.
He is constantly updating with pics his fantastic grows. Sometimes several times throughout the day. His attention to detail is impeccable. No detail goes by without documentation. His pics are beautiful and constantly similar. So you can see each stage of growth. Like time laps photography, amazing. His descriptions of the day are concise and well written. He frequently shares his knowledge and helps new growers or anyone really with questions regarding this methods, with great detail and enthusiasm. Finally he is a fine representative of our community. And uses products supplied by our sponsors and recommends what works for him. All in all a terrific journal by a terrific person.

I'd like to nominate @GoogleGenie for grow journal of the month. He keeps a tidy and informative journal updated regularly which has been a great source of information and inspiration to others.

@NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics
This guy is deep in to ferments and pulled off an organic coco grow with great success. He posts regularly and documents it all and not only that, he is welcoming to anyone dropping in on his grow journal and is beyond helpful. He is old school but cutting edge at the same time. He operates in adverse conditions and gets great results without using bottled nutes; amazing.

@Grand Daddy Black - Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack
Grand Daddy Black is one of those members we all identify with on one day or another. His journal is welcoming, informative, and has top notch growers stopping by daily. I've seen him grow different styles, deal with different problems, take great photos and make the best of several situations here. He has become a sponsored grower through hard work and dedication to this craft, and it shows in all he does.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Wow; no journals yet?

I read a lot of the journals and there are many deserving growers.

Is there a timeline for entries?

Tok..

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Nominations are sent to Renee or Teddy (not posted in thread), then a list will be posted on the 15th for you folks to vote on.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

March Nominees
@GoogleGenie - Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG
I would like to nominate GoogleGenie for journal of the month. He keeps his journal up to date, as well as helping many other member with there grow. His style of growing is something to admirer; using rain water with a coco and hydroton in a RDWC. He goes out of his way to help and encourage new member/growers. Setting a high standard, he is becoming a go to grower, when someone has a problem. There are many deserving growers, and Google Genie is my nomination.

I would like to nominate Google Genie for grow journal of the month. My reasons are as follows.
He is constantly updating with pics his fantastic grows. Sometimes several times throughout the day. His attention to detail is impeccable. No detail goes by without documentation. His pics are beautiful and constantly similar. So you can see each stage of growth. Like time laps photography, amazing. His descriptions of the day are concise and well written. He frequently shares his knowledge and helps new growers or anyone really with questions regarding this methods, with great detail and enthusiasm. Finally he is a fine representative of our community. And uses products supplied by our sponsors and recommends what works for him. All in all a terrific journal by a terrific person.

I'd like to nominate @GoogleGenie for grow journal of the month. He keeps a tidy and informative journal updated regularly which has been a great source of information and inspiration to others.

@NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics
This guy is deep in to ferments and pulled off an organic coco grow with great success. He posts regularly and documents it all and not only that, he is welcoming to anyone dropping in on his grow journal and is beyond helpful. He is old school but cutting edge at the same time. He operates in adverse conditions and gets great results without using bottled nutes; amazing.

@Grand Daddy Black - Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack
Grand Daddy Black is one of those members we all identify with on one day or another. His journal is welcoming, informative, and has top notch growers stopping by daily. I've seen him grow different styles, deal with different problems, take great photos and make the best of several situations here. He has become a sponsored grower through hard work and dedication to this craft, and it shows in all he does.

Looks like I have a few more journals to check out that I haven't gotten to yet. See you all before the end of the month :cheesygrinsmiley: best of luck to you all!

Wow! Thanks so much to those who nominated my Journal, and for the very kinds words :love: I'm touched to get a single nomination, let alone 3! Thank you all very much indeed :thanks:

Best of luck @NuttyProfessor and @Grand Daddy Black - deserved journals and members!

:peace:

Impossible, I usually have a mouthful of words to type about our members. This month has me speechless, which rarely happens.

Attention to technique, method, detail and documenting the processes along the way catapults a member here.

There are times (most the time) I feel like I am surrounded by "grow celebrities". Watching you all do your craft is enthralling to say the least.

Good luck to all.

Thanks to whomever threw my name in the mix! It's a real honor just to be considered.

Good luck to @GoogleGenie and @NuttyProfessor (the candy bar maker)! :Rasta:

Oh my...we are headed for another nail biter, aye?

Hur-ray HUR-RAY hur-ray.. come one, come all! Step right in for the show. Even though you pay for the whole seat, you will only need the edge.

Wow, this contest was neck and neck down to the wire! :nervous-guy:Thank you to all of the nominees and to those that nominated them. Drum roll....and the Grow Journal of the Month award goes to @NuttyProfessor!:high-five:Thank you for providing such amazing cannabis content to this community, we truly appreciate you. :adore:

Woooohoooo
:woohoo:
:party::theband: thank you so much

My heroes are tagged :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: you are the best thank you

Back
Top Bottom