420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 2 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
NextLight: NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light
Herbies Seeds:
- Skunk Special (5 seeds)
- Peyote Critical (10 seeds)
- Fruit Punch Auto (5 seeds)
- Candy Dawg (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds
February: @Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Nominees
@Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
I'd like to nominate Stunger's stealth balcony grow for this month's GJOTM.

The amount of information, education, and knowledge he exudes on this grow is almost hard to grasp and just impeccable.

He is so pleasant and forthcoming with responses that are both extremely detailed and expansive.

I enjoy his commentary and his interaction with all our members.

In addition, his plants are stunning and their environment is almost equally as beautiful.

@Dusty Kiefers - Viparspectra XS1500 Sponsored Test Run
I think Dusty Kiefers deserves a shot at Journal of the Month competition. The reason is obvious, but let me walk you through Dusty growing abilities, his commitment to helping others, and the site sponsors.

His current journal is thoughtfully laid out from germination, different stages of veg and flower with complimentary images showing what he is doing. Updates are on a timely bases and quite detailed.

Dusty has been a member on this site for some time now, and his current grow is a testament on how to do it right. He not only encouraging members to ask questions, but meticulously answering all questions ask of him, in a kind and courteous way.

Always encourages other members to use the site sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you get a chance to read over his current journal, you will be impressed, I was.

Viparspectra XS1500 Sponsored Test Run

@Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Harvest
I would like to nominate: CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Perpetual Harvest

Em works so so hard on her journals. You can see growing is her passion. She has a scientific brain, and she is all about trying new things and discussing and debating grow ideas.

Em showcases sponsored seeds/nutes/lights, and she has a real no bullshit honest review style. You know if she recommends a product it’s going to be based on her truth and her experience.

Her photography is on fleek, and she updates regularly. From catching canna seed eating mice, to growing monsters there is something in there for everybody. And if that hasn’t got you hooked, she is also a vocal advocate for the upcoming World Naked Gardening Day in May (.)(.)

So get your voting on and Vote #1Em FTW

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
March Nominees
@Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
I'd like to nominate Stunger's stealth balcony grow for this month's GJOTM.

The amount of information, education, and knowledge he exudes on this grow is almost hard to grasp and just impeccable.

He is so pleasant and forthcoming with responses that are both extremely detailed and expansive.

I enjoy his commentary and his interaction with all our members.

In addition, his plants are stunning and their environment is almost equally as beautiful.

@Dusty Kiefers - Viparspectra XS1500 Sponsored Test Run
I think Dusty Kiefers deserves a shot at Journal of the Month competition. The reason is obvious, but let me walk you through Dusty growing abilities, his commitment to helping others, and the site sponsors.

His current journal is thoughtfully laid out from germination, different stages of veg and flower with complimentary images showing what he is doing. Updates are on a timely bases and quite detailed.

Dusty has been a member on this site for some time now, and his current grow is a testament on how to do it right. He not only encouraging members to ask questions, but meticulously answering all questions ask of him, in a kind and courteous way.

Always encourages other members to use the site sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you get a chance to read over his current journal, you will be impressed, I was.

Viparspectra XS1500 Sponsored Test Run

@Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Harvest
I would like to nominate: CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Harvest

Em works so so hard on her journals. You can see growing is her passion. She has a scientific brain, and she is all about trying new things and discussing and debating grow ideas.

Em showcases sponsored seeds/nutes/lights, and she has a real no bullshit honest review style. You know if she recommends a product it’s going to be based on her truth and her experience.

Her photography is on fleek, and she updates regularly. From catching canna seed eating mice, to growing monsters there is something in there for everybody. And if that hasn’t got you hooked, she is also a vocal advocate for the upcoming World Naked Gardening Day in May (.)(.)

So get your voting on and Vote #1Em FTW

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Congratulations to all of the nominees. Good luck all and keep up the great work!

Congrats @Stunger on the win well done and well deserved. Keep it up.

Congrats on your well-deserved win Stunger! :bravo:

Congratulations, Stunger! I don't follow your journal but am hoping to rectify that when you start your next grow. It's nice to know it's a good one to follow as validated from this contest.

Back
Top Bottom