420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: May 2020

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Buds Buddy, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: May 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:

In this, his second journal, Buds Buddy grows three girls in a small tent whilst he also builds his grow room. Using soil and under two Mars lights, the first part of his document deals with his use of early LST. The result - three short, bushy and beautiful indica strains. Although his good, clean photos look terrific, his vegetative stage is not without problems, including coming home to a badly wilting plant and wrestling with scorpions in his new grow room.

Whilst dealing with these dramas, Buds Buddy gives plenty of useful and detailed information on his environment, (nicely dialed in), and his use of nutes, together with their relationship to his pH. As his plants come into full flower, this is a great time to catch up with his work, maybe learn a little from Buds and his subscribers in the open, knowledge-sharing environment he has fostered, and enjoy some sharp photos of three great looking girls.

Thank you, Buds Buddy, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congrats Buds! I actually just stumbled on your journal yesterday and have been slowly working my way through it!

Thanks Everyone ! I'm very excited about the new light. Hope they contact me soon. I just finished building a new grow room & that will be my main light when I get it. Looking forward to my 1st grow with it & my new Auto Pot set up I'll be using for the 1st time. I've made a bunch of changes for my next grow so it should get interesting. See you all there I hope.

Mine came within 2 weeks and no-one contacted me. An added surprise. I finished its first grow and it improved my yield by over 40%! And the quality of buddage went up too. It grew 2 lbs dry and will do better if I pay more attention I think.
I've got about 3 weeks till I start my next grow so hopefully I'll get it by then. Sure would like to know when to expect it though so it's not sitting on my porch all day for someone to possibly steal.
I'd make sure I was home to take it in right away if I knew when it was coming. Oh well, gets here when it gets here. Can't complain when it's Free.... that's for sure !!!

Everyone is having shipping problems right now; I'm sure its that. I got an email from the company the week that I won and the light was here the next week. Those were different times, that January oh so long ago.

When I won it all happened quite rapidly and the only thing I still haven't gotten yet is a t-shirt, but I have been told they are working on that. Again, suppliers have laid off workers, so product inventories are at a minimum, and those that do have marketable goods are having distribution problems. Patience, normalcy and common sense are called for in these difficult times.

Not worried about receiving it. More worried about it possibly getting stolen from my porch.
I have a good 3 weeks till I even need it so I'm sure it will arrive by then. Yes, shipping times are taking much longer. I have several internet orders I'm waiting on that have already taken twice as long as usual. Sure glad I don't need anything fast right now ...lol.

Not worried about receiving it. More worried about it possibly getting stolen from my porch.
I have a good 3 weeks till I even need it so I'm sure it will arrive by then. Yes, shipping times are taking much longer. I have several internet orders I'm waiting on that have already taken twice as long as usual. Sure glad I don't need anything fast right now ...lol.
Now that @Emilya mentioned it, I think they sent an email with tracking. So you might get a warning yet. They haven't sent one for the Core I'm expecting. It's early and what Em says is true about stock, layoffs, and things.

Back
Top Bottom