420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @Eyes4grandpa for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - November 2017!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

The Kind Pen Contributes:

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes:
GROWant Contributes:

Grow Journals don't have to be perfect examples of how to grow. Eyes4grandpa is visually impaired and grows with the help of his partner, Kelley. He has wrestled in his second journal with soil, humidity, nutes and watering problems and his first group of girls did not do well. However, he has been brilliantly supported and advised throughout by community members and as a result this journal is full of really solid information that any new grower could use to avoid similar problems. Eyes4grandpa remains positive and loving throughout. With this embodiment of the 420 spirit and the amazing help from members, he will succeed.
Thank you, Eyes4grandpa, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

I'm gonna cry!!!! Fudge yeah!!!!! Congrats gramps!!!!!! This made my month thank you 420!

Oh wow! This is beyond humbling, and and honor. This goes into the realm of... Well... Oh wow! :tears-of-joy:
I want to thank the staff of 420 mag for this honor, I'll continue to Endeavor to have a successful approach. LOL! But, it was everybody contributing on the thread, not me really. All I do is my best to follow all of my wonderful friends advice. So far, I have not done so well, but, by golly! I will. With all the support I have received, materially and advise, I can't help but stumble upon what will work. Thank you again, all of my threads contributors. This is mostly thanks to you! May God bless 20 mag and all the wonderful members of this awesome community! .

What a heartwarming read. Congratulations Granpa.:high-five: You're finding out first hand what a blessing this community can be. Your presence and your journal are parts of the :420: entourage effect.

WooHoo! What a delicious day.

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! This is just awesome to see. I'm very new and only on my first grow. I have stumbled around on line trying to get info and I always seemed to get it without attitude and with great direction on this forum. Then when you stumble upon a thread like this you know you found your home!! You guys rock and Gramps your journal was a great and informational read, so thank you for that!!

I have never seen eyes4grandpas journal as i dont really subscribe to new journals anymore as i barely have time to keep up with my own threads.

Id just like to say congratulations on winning this title. If you ever get stuck on your grows just give me a shout and i will try help you out.

Well done.

Back
Top Bottom