420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2020

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @Amy Gardner, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, 420 Magazine Bic Lighter, 420 Magazine Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Small Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:
Terpinator/Perpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Geoflora Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes:

From her detailed and utterly engaging first post to the latest photos of her newly sprouted Early Miss, Amy's perpetual journal is a wonderful encapsulation of all things cannabis. Want to know about cloning techniques, infusions, DIY lighting, keeping your indoor grow environment balanced, Clover Mites and other pests? This is the journal for you. And don't forget detailed information on CBD strains, moon planting, experimentation with lighting schedules, building a grow closet and photography hints, (Amy's photos are top notch).

This journal has the lot. It's a virtual dictionary of cannabis cultivation. However, what elevates this journal to its pre-eminent position is its consistently positive attitude. Amy grows primarily for medical, pain management purposes. You'd never guess that from her extraordinary upbeat nature. It's no wonder Amy has attracted such a large cohort of dedicated and experienced subscribers, whose comments only add to the information sharing. Read this journal and enjoy Amy's pellucid prose and the terrific photos for sheer pleasure, and the knowledge will just seep in.

At one stage a member posts, "I knew I was in the right spot!". So did we when we were looking for November's Grow Journal of the Month.

Thank you, @Amy Gardner, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congratulations, Amy.

:green_heart: wow 420 folks - I am beyond super stoked!

Thank you to the 420 Mag staff/mods/admin team for thIs most high honour!
:love: :thanks:

I am truly grateful for the outlet you provide us all to express and share our love and unending curiosity for all things cannabis.

New word! Awesome :) thanks Teddy! :thanks:

Congratulations, Amy.
Many thanks TS
Congratulations Amy! :thumb:
Thanks Renee :D and thanks also for all you do in the background around here!
Congrats Amy well done :bravo:
Cheers prof!
Congrats Amy :bravo: :goodjob: :peace::Namaste::bong:
Thanks Dwight - and thanks to you too for your work keeping the forums great!
Congratulations Amy!!! :cheer:
Cheers Rexer! :cheer:
Woot Woot!! Thanks for your detailed engagement through thick and thin Amy! Congratulations!
Thanks a bunch otter :love:
Congratulations Amy!! :cheer: :woohoo:
Woot! Thanks Backlip!
Congratulations to @Amy Gardner
cheers Cadboy :thumb:

Congrats Amy! We all love you around here! :love:
Thanks! It’s fully mutual Boo!
:love: :high-five:

what elevates this journal... is its consistently positive attitude...extraordinary upbeat nature

I wanted to come back and say thanks especially Teddy, for these kind things you said.

I am deeply grateful for the ease and accessibility of this platform for sharing these parts of my life.
@420 :thanks:

It seems to me that a healthy combination of optimism and defiance in the face of adversity are at the heart of the whole 420 Magazine venture from its inception, so it’s easy for us all to embrace that spirit in our shared adventures here.

Congratulations to @Amy Gardner, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, 420 Magazine Bic Lighter, 420 Magazine Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Small Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:
Terpinator/Perpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Geoflora Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes:

From her detailed and utterly engaging first post to the latest photos of her newly sprouted Early Miss, Amy's perpetual journal is a wonderful encapsulation of all things cannabis. Want to know about cloning techniques, infusions, DIY lighting, keeping your indoor grow environment balanced, Clover Mites and other pests? This is the journal for you. And don't forget detailed information on CBD strains, moon planting, experimentation with lighting schedules, building a grow closet and photography hints, (Amy's photos are top notch).

This journal has the lot. It's a virtual dictionary of cannabis cultivation. However, what elevates this journal to its pre-eminent position is its consistently positive attitude. Amy grows primarily for medical, pain management purposes. You'd never guess that from her extraordinary upbeat nature. It's no wonder Amy has attracted such a large cohort of dedicated and experienced subscribers, whose comments only add to the information sharing. Read this journal and enjoy Amy's pellucid prose and the terrific photos for sheer pleasure, and the knowledge will just seep in.

At one stage a member posts, "I knew I was in the right spot!". So did we when we were looking for November's Grow Journal of the Month.

Thank you, @Amy Gardner, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

Congrats Amy, loved the post.

:yahoo::high-five:Congrats Amy!! :love: :love: :love:

You always do such an amazing job.
So very happy for you!!
:high-five: Thanks VG - I always appreciate your support, and your visits!

Congrats Amy, loved the post.
:thanks: And a big :welcome: to 420Magazine forums, DRey! Hope you’re finding your way around well. Don’t hesitate to ask if you ever need help - me or anyone else. There are lots of very helpful folks around here.
:green_heart:
Well done !
:thanks: cheers Birdie! Much appreciated :)
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom