420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: October 2019

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Kanda, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - October 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Not every Grow Journal of the Month has to be hundreds of pages long. Nor does it have to be a catalogue of problems, pests and diseases to overcome. Kanda’s wonderful journal is a little gem, a perfect outdoor and greenhouse grow on her farm. Using only a super soil mixture and water, Kanda, growing for her first time, shows that if you just do your research and get the basics right, growing cannabis doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, those ladies can just run out of control.

This is a beautifully documented journal, full of glorious photographs of gorgeous plants. (I gave up counting how many.) Bravo, Kanda – this one should be called our Green Thumb of the Month!

Thank you, Kanda, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congrats & kudos...well deserved! :bravo:

Congratulations!

Thank you!!!

OMG!! This is such an honour and took me so by surprise!!
I’m beyond thrilled!

Congratulations Kanda! I look forward to visiting your journal soon. :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom