420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: September 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Natural Spirit for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - September 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Natural Spirit grows an increasing number of different strains organically in soil and coco. He germinates, he clones, he pollinates and he cooks. And he's got an excellent photo tutorial on how to DIY your own bubbling cloning unit for just a few dollars. Oh, and he makes oil. There's a lot to learn from and enjoy in this excellent continuing journal, not least Natural Spirit's own positive attitude and the support and input from his gang of knowledgeable subscribers. With clear descriptions and some super photos, this is another classy 420 Magazine classic grow journal - education and entertainment rolled into one positive package.

Thank you, Natural Spirit, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

High Teddy and 420 fam:circle-of-love:

How can i describe the feeling going true me right now…. about a one and a half year ago i started with a cardboard box, 3 cheap led bulbs and the feeling i followed the right destination without any clue where i was going. Thanks to A LOT of great people, tips, tricks and most of all calming me down in times of stress, i can say that this is the most superb environment. I would like to add that there is no forum or community out there helping eachother so much!

This Title makes me persue more of my Cannabis dreams and the T-shirt will be a great conversation starter!

Thanks to all of you and my day could not get brighter! Talking about bright… my second growant! Oh my gosh! the Terpinator and Geopots will be most welcome to:cheer:

Peace and love to all of you,

Greetings NS:Namaste:

Congratulations NaturalSpirit - a great reward for a great journal that’s enjoyed by so many members, and I’m sure has heaps of non-members visiting as well for all the great cooking as well as the growing!
Excellent work! Keep it up!
:cheer::bravo::cheer:

:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Thank you so much Amy, that really means alot to me:thanks:

Congrats @NaturalSpirit

I'll be heading on over to check out the passion.
:welldone::cheer:

You are more then welcome, the more souls, the bigger the passions gets:yahoo:

Congrats NS well deserved honor.
:passitleft:
thank you Jax:hug:

A Honor it is for sure! and it motivates me to try more things and new things... like the infused steak i made the other day and today my father called with positive news about the capsules that i made for him. its all cause of the great people i met here that i had the confidence to follow this path, my path, our path.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom