420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: September 2019

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to NoobyMacDooby, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - September 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
NoobyMacDooby started his third grow journal back in December 2018, so its 50 or so pages don't make it the fastest moving diary out there. However, as with growing Cannabis, it's not about speed, it's about care and consistency. And that's what our not-so-Nooby has shown. His journal is a veritable compendium of growing styles: DWC, soil, including no-till, and a splash of outdoors. This journal has the lot.

There's consequently an immense amount of information here, both from Nooby and his subscribers. The journal is solidly on-topic throughout with tons of detail on temps and humidity, lighting and pests, strains and scrogs and rosin and roots. All woven into his developing growing styles. So whatever medium you're using, there's plenty to learn from Noody's journal. Plus there's the benefit of great, clean photographs throughout.

As one of Nooby's subscribers put it, "That's a very tidy set-up". And Nooby is our very tidy and deserving winner for September.

Thank you, NoobyMacDooby, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

Thanks so much for this and the wonderful write up there.

@Backlipslide Thanks but sadly I'm in South Africa so can't make use of all the great prizes :(

Aww man!! #facepalm That is terrible! I’m so sorry for that!

@Dkmg01 is from SA as well, hey DK you should check out noobys journal! I will be checking it out after work as well!

Thanks but again from South Africa so not get any prizes I think. Did message the Moderator about it but no reply. Feel bad as someone could've actually been able to use these great prizes.
I have responded to your thoughtful PM, and I'm repeating myself here for public benefit.

Grow Journal of the Month is chosen on quality of writing, information and photography. We do not restrict our judgement by geography. :nerd-with-glasses:

And you will still get the coveted 420 Magazine swag from HQ. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom