420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @conradino23 for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Year 2017 with his journal, "Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock" :bravo:

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

Thanks to our generous sponsors, Conradino23 wins these terrific prizes:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Year 2017

GROWant Contributes:

GROWant G5PRO-G400

Capture254.JPG

The Kind Pen Contributes:

TruVa Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Truva_7502.jpg

Arizer Contributes:

The Arizer Solo II

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes:

MightyGrow Nutrients Combo Pack - Grow 6lb, Amend 6lb, Bloom 6lb

unspecified_grande.jpg

MightyGrow Humatrace - Dry Minerals 2lb

MG-Humatrace-Bag_grande1.jpg

Auto Seeds Contributes:

T Shirt Plus 1x5 Pack of Auto Pounder & 1x5 Pack of Purple Silton

Dope Seeds Contributes:

Five Pack Of Auto Gorilla OG

Bomb Seeds Contributes:

T Shirt Plus 1x5 Pack of THC Bomb & 1x5 Pack of Gorilla Bomb

NorCal Nutrients Contributes:

Gallon Bottle of 86 - The Spider Mite & Powdery Mildew Killer

Terpinator Contributes:

10 Litres Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

Five 10 Gallon GeoPots

carousel-item-1.jpg

Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

420 Magazine Contributes:

420 rep points and "Grow Journal of the Year" title.

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found
here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

King of North Italy, Master of the Bonsai and Strain Connoisseur extraordinaire, @conradino23 has contributed top quality content to 420 Magazine over the years. His current grow journal is no exception. Follow his work and you will not fail to learn about soil composition, using organic mineral amendments, beneficial bacteria and funghi in the form of powders, teas and and sprays, coping with the elements, dealing with pests (with two legs or more), stealthy outdoor growing, creating beautiful bonsais, plenty about strains and heritage, and get your questions answered too. All topped off with fabulous photos from incredible Italy.

Conrad's journal is the work of a master: one steeped in experience, full of knowledge and happy to share.

Thank you, @conradino23, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

A pity that I'll never get this stuff, but thx a lot anyway :)

Congratulations Conradino23 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Your journal is always a fun & informative read.

Thank you.

Ian

So I hear that some sponsors actually ship overseas. Is that a gossip or a sure thing? :laugh:

I'm conversing with Teddy, let's hope something comes out if it. Thx again!

Thx people!

So I hear that some sponsors actually ship overseas. Is that a gossip or a sure thing? :laugh:

Congrats Conrad... things have a way of working out... tell the lighting dude what type of chord you need 220-240 euro plug or whatever... or you can re-wire it. Thats a very nice lamp and you will dig the efficiency and no heat.

Congrats again and GL with you next indoor grow! :thumb: Well deserved.

Living soil! boom!

Thx man. I saw they shipped to EU, but they haven't contacted me yet. The plug is no problem though, I can change it.

WOW DUDE... Sorry I didn't see this thread but Congrats my friend... GL with the light and Keepem Green

They're not responding to PM, maybe I should send them an e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom