420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2018

Grow Journal of the Year 2018 Winner

This has been the single most difficult contest decision we’ve had to make this year. There is so much quality, information and knowledge embedded in the monthly winners, that is was a close to impossible task.

We really are massively impressed and deeply grateful for the time and effort that these members have put in.

Any one of the contenders could have justifiably walked away with the title “Grow Journal of the Year, 2018”.

But there can be only one. In the end, in addition to the information, knowledge-sharing and great photos, it was the sustained, intangible quality of the positive energy, the entertainment and the, er-hum, spirit, that tipped the winner over the line. (Can you guess who it is yet?)

Yes, we are proud and delighted to announce that the winner of the 420 Magazine Grow Journal of the Year 2018 is Natural Spirit with his journal, “Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018”. Congratulations @NaturalSpirit!

We re-post here our words from his win in September 2018.

Natural Spirit grows an increasing number of different strains organically in soil and coco. He germinates, he clones, he pollinates and he cooks. And he's got an excellent photo tutorial on how to DIY your own bubbling cloning unit for just a few dollars. Oh, and he makes oil. There's a lot to learn from and enjoy in this excellent continuing journal, not least Natural Spirit's own positive attitude and the support and input from his gang of knowledgeable subscribers. With clear descriptions and some super photos, this is another classy 420 Magazine classic grow journal - education and entertainment rolled into one positive package.

Thank you, Natural Spirit, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Grow Journal of the Year 2018 Winner

This has been the single most difficult contest decision we’ve had to make this year. There is so much quality, information and knowledge embedded in the monthly winners, that is was a close to impossible task.

We really are massively impressed and deeply grateful for the time and effort that these members have put in.

Any one of the contenders could have justifiably walked away with the title “Grow Journal of the Year, 2018”.

But there can be only one. In the end, in addition to the information, knowledge-sharing and great photos, it was the sustained, intangible quality of the positive energy, the entertainment and the, er-hum, spirit, that tipped the winner over the line. (Can you guess who it is yet?)

Yes, we are proud and delighted to announce that the winner of the 420 Magazine Grow Journal of the Year 2018 is Natural Spirit with his journal, “Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018”. Congratulations @NaturalSpirit!

We re-post here our words from his win in September 2018.

Natural Spirit grows an increasing number of different strains organically in soil and coco. He germinates, he clones, he pollinates and he cooks. And he's got an excellent photo tutorial on how to DIY your own bubbling cloning unit for just a few dollars. Oh, and he makes oil. There's a lot to learn from and enjoy in this excellent continuing journal, not least Natural Spirit's own positive attitude and the support and input from his gang of knowledgeable subscribers. With clear descriptions and some super photos, this is another classy 420 Magazine classic grow journal - education and entertainment rolled into one positive package.

Thank you, Natural Spirit, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Ok looking at the screen for 5 minutes now so i guess what comes out next is not prepared ;)

Just woke up and there it is... GJOTY.. Seeing all of you guys in there made me humble and i didnt tought i would win, tough i wished it so hard ofcourse hehe.

Everything i do is because i like to, but it alwasys has a educational part that i apperantly knew how to share with you:p

Thanks to all the friends who joined, tought and helped along!

I thank you all

:green_heart::Namaste::circle-of-love:
QUOTE="InTheShed, post: 4318466, member: 291740"]Congratulations NS! :welldone:[/QUOTE]
Thnx buddy, this made my morning ^^

Thank youuuuu:hug::hug:

And it is all natural too
Congrats to the win @NaturalSpirit
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Haha natural/organic... pick a name... no bad stuff in my good meds:battingeyelashes:

Congrats @NaturalSpirit !! :high-five:
I'm so glad the staff at 420 saw your journal to be the gem that it is - well deserved! :bravo:

Thank you all so much! it's heart warming to get all these wonderfull messages. It makes me humble!

You all made me want to share more and more and looking at the start of this year it wont slow down any time soon.

Lets grow old together:circle-of-love:

Congrats NS... it sounds like you are well deserving of the award from the outstanding comments others have just made. I'll know where to go for pretty much anything based on Teddy's post from the month you won! Again, congratulations!

I agree that the comments are outstanding. They are like A double price to me.

Tough I learn every day and still mess Up on a regular base. If we dont we never learn ;) Ofcourse you are always welcome and who knows What we can learn from eachother:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom