420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you both know there are some stiff penalties for cheating :cool:
So aknowledging I didn't get a single vote gets a me comment about cheating :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was just surprised I got no votes but OK...

So aknowledging I didn't get a single vote gets a me comment about cheating :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was just surprised I got no votes but OK...
So only you guys are allowed to make jokes around here? :passitleft:

Congratulations to our Grow Journal of the Year 2020 winner @InTheShed for his fantastic 1,211 page journal -:bravo: InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You have done some outstanding work and I'm sure we can only guess at the vast amount of members you have helped with this journal. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, it is truly appreciated. :thanks:

Thanks Renee! :)

It's quite an honor to win the first member-voted Grow Journal of the Year, and to be in with a group of journals that were hand-picked by the staff here makes it even more special.
:thanks:

Thanks to everyone who votes in these contests, and extra thanks to those who voted for my journal. I realize that a journal that runs over 1200 pages can be pretty intimidating to folks who haven't hung out with me there, but like it says in the title: "Jump in any time"! If you haven't stopped by for a visit, any time is a good time. :ciao:

I have a terrific group of subscribers with a crazy amount of growing knowledge - well beyond just the type of growing I do - and they offer help to all comers even when I don't have a chance to get in immediately with a response. They are what takes my journal to the top, and without them I would be talking to an empty room. :adore:

Thanks to the sponsors of the site and the contests specifically, for they pay the bills to keep the doors open so we have this place to hang out in (in which to hang out). And of course, thanks to the admin, mods, and staff for keeping the place clean and well-lit. You all have given me a space to share a bit of my life with folks who seem to appreciate it, and for that I am grateful.
:Namaste:

Apparently this is your year, buddy!
Congrats #2 today, and this is a big one.
:woohoo:
Another much-deserved title. You are the man, what else can I say?
The proof is in your following and all the people that voted for you who rely on your good info to perfect their own grows. Thanks for being here and for everything you do for members.
#shed2021

Congrats. on your well deserved win @InTheShed! :high-five: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb:

Congrats mate! Thoroughly deserved.
Thanks Vet! And congrats on your squeaker over at MOTM. Well done!
Congrats again Shed.....hell of a year for you buddy! Well deserved and sure its not the last we see of you around these parts!
Thanks Van. I plan on sticking around for a bit. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Apparently this is your year, buddy!
Congrats #2 today, and this is a big one.

Another much-deserved title. You are the man, what else can I say?
The proof is in your following and all the people that voted for you who rely on your good info to perfect their own grows. Thanks for being here and for everything you do for members.
#shed2021
Thank you Justin! I think we'll have to go with #shed2020. 2021 should belong to a whole new group of contributors here. :Namaste:
Congrats Shed
Thank you DM!
Congratulations Shed. Well deserved.
Thank you kindly MrS!
Congrats. on your well deserved win @InTheShed! Keep up the good work mate!
Thanks CM! I hope you are well recovered from last year, and when folks tell me I'm running out of room under my avatar I can always point to you. :ciao:

Congrats Shed! Well deserved, and it's very much appreciated to have a place like your journal to visit. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom