420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year Contest 2020

This contest celebrates the year end best of the best Grow Journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and voted by the 420 Magazine staff and community. Each of these 12 journals were chosen throughout the year because they stood out from the rest by providing outstanding content. Now we get to narrow it down to one, which one will it be?

Polls are now open! Voting closes at midnight, PST on January 31st.

We know it's going to be a hard decision to make, so we ask that everyone please consider the following factors when voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
Many thanks to our Sponsors for donating these amazing prizes, we are beyond grateful for your generosity.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year 2020

420 Magazine:
420 Magazine Lighter

420 Magazine Magnet

420 Magazine Stickers

Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar

Blue Planet Nutrients:
1 Gallon Elite 3-Part Base Nutrients

3.5 oz Easy Weed

8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula

Cannabis Irrigation Supply:
12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

Dope Seeds:
One 10 Pack of GSC Seeds (feminized) from Blackskull

Dynomyco:
Dynomyco 750g Pouch (USA) or Dynomyco 500g Pouch (Canada)

Foods Alive:
Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds

Geoflora Nutrients:
Two 8lb Geoflora Bloom

Two 8 lb Geoflora Veg

GeoPot:
Ten 7 Gal Velcro Tan Pots

Lord Vaper:
ZOLO-B 510 Thread Oil Cartridge Battery

Mars Hydro:
SP 6500 LED Grow Light

NextLight:
Mega LED Grow Light

Prescription Blend:
Complete Nutrient Kit

Remo Nutrients:
One Supercharged Kit (1 Liter)

Sierra Natural Science:
1Gallon 209 Organic Systemic Pesticide

Terpinator:
1 Gallon Terpinator

Purpinator:
1 Gallon Purpinator

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store:
One 10 Pack of Durban Poison Seeds

WeedSeedsExpress:
One 10 pack of GSC seeds (feminized)

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here
Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it will be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Grow Journal of the Year Contestants:

Emilya
Emmie's Berry D'licious 2019 True Living Organic: No AACT, SCROG, COB, SuperSoil Production Grow & Seed Run

Dkmg01
DK's Pub & Grow

MultiVortex
MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

ChefDGreen
Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Buds Buddy
Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

West Hippie
420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Bluter
Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Lewydeville
Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

Baron Von Blurple
Schloss Von Blurple

Amy Gardner
Amy Gardner of Eden: Perpetually Organic

InTheShed
InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

We would like to give an honorable mention to our October winner, Mr. Sauga. He recently joined our staff as a Grow Journalist and can no longer participate in our contests. Here is his winning journal: The Sauga Ends Here

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Good luck everyone!!

@Renee Roberts i have a quick question. Not that I'm complaining, just a curiosity, how come these votes aren't visible (I.e who voted for who)? I assume it was an error, I just figured I'd ask.

Good luck everyone!!

@Renee Roberts i have a quick question. Not that I'm complaining, just a curiosity, how come these votes aren't visible (I.e who voted for who)? I assume it was an error, I just figured I'd ask.
Thank you for catching this, I'll get with @Renee Roberts and have her assess the situation.

Votes might need to be reset if so, otherwise the cheaters will be out in full force. :thanks:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however Renee was up until 4:20am doing the annual contests for the first time and forgot to add public voting. I just recreated the poll in order for them to show, so all votes have been reset and we ask everyone to please kindly vote again :thanks:

First of all this vote is rigged by @InTheShed ...its blatantly obvious.

Not only that, but I lost my 1 and only vote in this Georgia runoff.....just find me 11780 more votes is all I'm saying....cuz its been wrongly taken from me.

:goodluck: everyone!:ganjamon:

Y'all done great, all of you. Jelly AF for the winner and prizes hfs! I shall now go spend 4 weeks reading all these journals and come back to vote lol
No I wont, soz people I cant decide and wouldn't vote for what I haven't read and feel I would cheat out others I have never even looked at. Is it lame? Yes. I accept that and if its disappointing I apologize and ask forgiveness. If I see you nominated for something simpler than this I shall vote there.

Back
Top Bottom