420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year Contest 2021

This contest celebrates the year end best of the best Grow Journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and voted by the 420 Magazine staff and community. Each of these 12 journals were chosen throughout the year because they stood out from the rest by providing outstanding content. Now we get to narrow it down to one, which one will it be?

Polls are now open! Voting closes at midnight, PST on January 31st.

We know it's going to be a hard decision to make, so we ask that everyone please consider the following factors when voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
Many thanks to our Sponsors for donating these amazing prizes, we are beyond grateful for your generosity.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year 2021

420 Magazine:

420 Magazine Lighter

420 Magazine Magnet

420 Magazine Stickers
1641061495723.png

420 Magazine 15oz Coffee Mug
1641029437072.png

420 Magazine T-Shirt
1642118782102.png

Remo Nutrients:
One Superchaged Kit (Range of 7 - 1 Liter Nutrients)
1641029484410.png

Weed Seeds Express:
10 Pack of Zkittlez Feminized Seeds
1641028951374.png

Sierra Natural Science:
217C Spider Mite Control - 1 Gallon
1641029022629.png

Herbies Seeds:
Peyote Critical - 5 Seeds
Auto Dark Purple - 5 Seeds
Candy Dawg - 5 Seeds
Tropic Punch - 5 Seeds
Wedding Cake - 5 Seeds

1641061061924.png

Atreum Lighting:
HYDRA-3200 LED Grow Light
1641029126132.png

DYNOMYCO:
DYNOMYCO Stick (7 oz) for USA and UK
1641029152435.png

DYNOMYCO Pouch (75 Gram) for Canada
1641029179942.png
Ispire:
Wand Kit x Tripod x Flower Cup Bundle
1641029214475.png
Foods Alive:
Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
1641029233491.png
Prescription Blend:
Complete Nutrient Kit
1641029261428.png

GeoPot:
Five 7 Gallon GeoPots

Geoflora Nutrients:
4lb Geoflora Veg
1641029642090.png

4lb Geoflora Bloom
1641030603210.png

NextLight:
NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light
1641029322968.png

Copper CBD:
Winner's Choice: 2 - Delta 8 Carts
1642119895663.png
1 Pack - Strawberry CBD Gummies
1642119928910.png
Mars Hydro:
Mars Hydro 6 Inch Inline Duct Fan
1642119989352.png
Cool Jarz:
Sample Pack - Child Resistant Pop Top Bottles & Container
Sample Pack - Screw Top Vials & Concentrate Containers
Sample Pack - Child Resistant Pop Tops (25mm Dia.)
Sample Pack - EcoLite™ Child Resistant Tubes & Containers
1642126732158.png
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it will be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

We would like to give an honorable mention to our February winner, @Pat Puffer. He recently joined our staff and can no longer participate in our contests. Here is his winning journal: Patient's Grows

:goodluck:
Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:adore: A HUGE congratulations to our 2021 Grow Journal of the Year winner! :adore:

@DonkeyDick -
DD Stable Of Impermanence

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you! :love:

We also want to show some love to all of the other fantastic journals who made it here.

We are very grateful for each one of you!

:circle-of-love:

:adore: A HUGE congratulations to our 2021 Grow Journal of the Year winner! :adore:

@DonkeyDick - DD Stable Of Impermanence

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you! :love:

We also want to show some love to all of the other fantastic journals who made it here.

We are very grateful for each one of you!

:circle-of-love:

I am absolutely amazed! I couldn’t believe it when I saw my Stable was really in the running.

Thanks @Renee Roberts and :thanks: :420:
I’m happy and proud for at least this moment in time to be a contributing part of the Magazine’s mission of creating cannabis awareness.

Of course The Stable Of Impermanence didn’t happen in a vacuum. It is entirely down to the top notch company I’m kept in and I want to thank everyone who is a part of it, and invite anyone who wants to be.

420 Magazine has helped me to weaponise cannabis in my battles with chronic pain. It can’t all have been bellyaching on my part because it really has been a lot of fun.

I’m in a dither. I’ll get out of your way in a moment. Help yourselves to snacks, charge your glassware and join me in a toast to The Mag!

:theband: :party:
Award winning photojournalist, you say? Now there’s a phrase my wife won’t get sick of :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thanks: :adore: :thanks: :adore: :thanks: :slide: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom