Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I'd like to nominate 2 members. The 1st is Droopy Dog aka DD. This guy is always finding the threads with the least amount of responses and lending his assistance. A knowledgeable member that has helped me learn in the process of trying to help others. A great resource and member of the community.
2nd I'd like to nominate 68Camaro. I have noticed this member helping numerous newbies with fairly common newbie issues even if there are 20 threads already "woven" into the fabric of our forums. This is truly an example of a "no question is too dumb" mentality. Thank you and good luck to you both in this month's contest. :peace:

I would like to Nominate Matanuska Valley for all warm Welcomes to all the new members and for all the Great photos that he takes and shares with all of us here at 420Magazine :)

I would like to nominate N.W.Green because he brought me to this site and he is a great help to me and to others in his journals, and even though he has only a couple seasons under his belt he is a great grower :grinjoint:

Well Again, I can't lie...! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I came in here to see what N.W.Green was doing, all so to stay up on things, not good to fall behind but someone will stop and help you, if you do... :hmmmm:
Now what do I see, My name again, now I am nominate for Member of the Month...:thanks:
It means alot to me...;)

MV... :popcorn:

Soniq got stuck in the tornadoes in North Carolina, 18 dead so far, he's okay, just no power or internet. Therefore I will be updating the contests later tonight, after I finish catching up from being gone yesterday. Thanks guys, great submissions!

Yes, him and his family are fine and you're right, he's an amazing energy for sure, I am truly grateful to have him by my side in our mission.

I'd like to add that it makes me feel really good to see MOM contest with 7 nominees, means things are balancing out again and everyone is getting focused on our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. :high-five:

Special thanks to all of the nominees, you guys are doing exactly what I dreamed of 20 years ago, thank you. Just a few more million people to educate, then we are home free. I am so grateful we are almost there. Keep it going guys! :goodjob:

All my love and respect to everyone.
:Namaste:

Let the voting begin!
:cheer:

I would like to nominate MR. Krip! He fairly new, but you would never know it. He has done his homework well and helps any and all who crosses his path!:) To me he is what 420 is all about.:grinjoint:

I just wanted to say :thanks:

It's truly an honor to have been nominated and a privelege to participate in this great community of growers.

Just about everything I know about growing I've learned from the awesome people here on :420:.
Please feel free to stop by my journal and say hello!

Happy Harvests!

K

Yes, him and his family are fine and you're right, he's an amazing energy for sure, I am truly grateful to have him by my side in our mission.

I'd like to add that it makes me feel really good to see MOM contest with 7 nominees, means things are balancing out again and everyone is getting focused on our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. :high-five:

Special thanks to all of the nominees, you guys are doing exactly what I dreamed of 20 years ago, thank you. Just a few more million people to educate, then we are home free. I am so grateful we are almost there. Keep it going guys! :goodjob:

All my love and respect to everyone.
:Namaste:

Let the voting begin!

I was away from the site for a little while and growing just wasn't the same. Sharing ideas and advice with a wonderful community like this one is almost as much fun as growing itself.

I'm glad to hear that my friend Soniq is well. Keep rockin:headbanger:

I was away from the site for a little while and growing just wasn't the same. Sharing ideas and advice with a wonderful community like this one is almost as much fun as growing itself.

I'm glad to hear that my friend Soniq is well. Keep rockin:headbanger:

You couldn't of said it better yourself, the creative and innovative ideas that members here show in a helpful and encouraging way is truly beyond what I thought this forum could bring. It helps everyone in the long run. Good luck contestants!!

I nominate sonzor. He's a longtime contributor and worthy of the honor. Good luck to all of the contestants! 420mag is the best community on the net!

Wow, thanks 420fied, came here to throw in my vote and to my surprise, I saw my name. Do not think I have much of a chance, I do not get around and lack the knowledge of most of the nominees, But that does not mean I don't appreciate it. Seeing my name up there was not only a surprise but an honor. Feel like a won without winning. Thanks bro...

My vote's for Matanuska Valley, simply because, that person grows some beautiful plants and takes some damn nice pics.

Don't forget to place your vote for your April 420 Member of the Month :)

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom