Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Mono

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Shottafire

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:yahoo: Congrats Hiker!! :yahoo:

Also, way to go to all the nominees - you are a key part of what makes this such a great site, and winners just for being nominated. Thanks for helping to make this such a wonderful place to learn about and advocate cannabis. :bravo:

:thanks: :420: :circle-of-love:

Too many congrats to reply individually, but all are very much appreciated. Too be honest, I'm shocked by this. When I was nominated I felt quite honored and was mostly worried about being embarrassed by only getting my vote. :blalol:

I'm truly humbled by this community. I want to second what Xlr8 said. All of the nominees are deserving, and do indeed make this community the great place it is. :Namaste: to all of you. :adore:

Thank you :420:.
Not for the contest, but for making me feel so welcome among all these world class growers. This really is the friendliest group of folks I've ever met online, or perhaps anywhere.

April 2013 was a good month. I had my first harvest since the 90's, and it turned out pretty good considering the length of my hiatus. April is also the month of my birth, so you all celebrated along with me on the 20th. Thanks! :winkyface: Then, as if that wasn't enough, I win MotM!

I feel a little guilty. The harvest, room upgrades, and working long hours cut into the time I was able to spend here, and we gained a second house guest last night (train arrived at 1:40 AM! ugg). I don't anticipate getting any less busy for another couple weeks. I apologize in advance for falling behind on journals. I will catch up, but it could be days in between visits.

@jlt lol :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom