Votes: 24 30.8%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 22 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats, Jaga MOTM!! great job!! :)
Thank you very much Prabhu:circle-of-love:
yeahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! i came 5th lol :) well done jaga :bravo:
Thank you very kindly :circle-of-love:mate 5th place is real cool its being nominated of course to win is fantastic :bravo:to all of us
I am truly honored:circle-of-love:
Congratulations to the new MOTM. Wear the title proudly Jaga. Do a little dance of joy. There's a Magical Butter Machine due to show up at your door soon. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'm proud to pass the touch to such a valued member of our community. :bravo:

I know. It's the most amazing and humbling feeling ever! You've earned the honor Jaga. Watch how it all shifts into hyperdrive as you begin to let it sink in. Revel in it Jaga. I know you will. :love:
Thanks I understand how you felt I remember your post that morning :circle-of-love: I am truly an deeply moved by this and your lovely words I will wear my Tshirt with the pride of a lion and hold the torch you passed me with the hope I can live up to it as you did :circle-of-love:
JAGA!

YES!

Congrats brother!
Chini Patra Thank you for helping me have such a great day :circle-of-love:
Congrats jaga.
Thank you so very much Dutty I know one day you will be saying thankyou for yours:circle-of-love:
Congrats Jaga! You deserve it bro.
My great Cajun friend you know I honestly feel you are the man with the works you have been doing with your threads and Denver YOUare my MOTM ever month Thank you :circle-of-love:
Congrats Jaga! Well deserved brother! :goodjob:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
:circle-of-love::thumb:The BossI bow to you Prabhu Ji
I will be putting the nug jar to good use an I will try my very best to live up to it,, Tomorrow is a big day fr me it is at my ashram the appearance of Lord Narasinga he is the lord manifest as a Lion to protect us I will certainly do some Puja for you and 420 :Namaste::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Gratz Jaga , good vibes
:Namaste:
Thank you brother and a great day to you and all
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:thedoubletake:Sorry i was late to respond I only came in from town a lil while ago and then I had a lot of trouble knowing what to say :thanks:I will try not to let you all down :thumb:I guess you can see it means a lot to me:high-five::Namaste:
Jai Jaganatha

Congratulations, Jaga. :blushsmile:

cheer jaga,, well done indeed,, dan,, you were there pal,, deservedly as well,, cheers dan,, and each of the others,, cheers for the nomination,, obviously well deserved as well,,

Congrats Jaja on a most deserved win. Every post you make is bursting through with positivity and love. I love reading them.
Many blessing to you and your wife. :Namaste:

Congratulations, Jaga. :blushsmile:

cheer jaga,, well done indeed,, dan,, you were there pal,, deservedly as well,, cheers dan,, and each of the others,, cheers for the nomination,, obviously well deserved as well,,

Thank you all very much I am still in shock:circle-of-love:
I have to go out today so its not the best start l no:circle-of-love::

Well Better late than never...

Congratulations Jaga :roorrip:

Very cool to see. I know you will put all those great products to good use.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom