420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't....nope just can't. I won't even drink milk. The thought of a bong hit through it rolls the gizzard. :surrender:

Rifleman, how goes bud! Hope you've been well:) Don't like milk eh...man , the last few months i've gone back to my roots and only buy 3.25% or "whole milk " as they say...nice and thick and tasty...just love me a cold glass of whole milk. Makes everything taste better too, not like that watery crap 1 and 2%...yuck!:) They have found that drinking whole milk is in fact healthier than low fat cuz of the extra vitamins that are in it and are missing or very low with low fat stuff. Anyhow , have a great night bud! Little off topic , so i'l leave....:tokin:

Rifleman, how goes bud! Hope you've been well:) Don't like milk eh...man , the last few months i've gone back to my roots and only buy 3.25% or "whole milk " as they say...nice and thick and tasty...just love me a cold glass of whole milk. Makes everything taste better too, not like that watery crap 1 and 2%...yuck!:) They have found that drinking whole milk is in fact healthier than low fat cuz of the extra vitamins that are in it and are missing or very low with low fat stuff. Anyhow , have a great night bud! Little off topic , so i'l leave....:tokin:

Not off topic, Duggan. There is nothing better than to wash down medible cookies, brownies, and treats with a nice fresh ice cold glass of real whole milk!
:high-five:

Top of the mornin to ya Snarly...another milk lover ...whole milk , that is! :cheer::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:thumb:

You betcha! 'Scuse me while I wipe this white mustache off my grey mustache. :bitingnails:

Whole milk has always been my go to in the middle of the night !!! I love milk does a body good!!! Pass it on !!! Now in your bong ? I can see it taking some of the harshness away but dam that sounds really messy and what about all the bubbles? Everyone knows if you blow into milk you get bubbles!!! How do you not have milk bubbles coming out of the top of your bong? Oh my I could have went in a very bad direction there but we will keep it PG for now!!lol between me and my 3 boys we go through about 5 gallons of whole milk a week!! Live-Love-Learn

Whole milk has always been my go to in the middle of the night !!! I love milk does a body good!!! Pass it on !!! Now in your bong ? I can see it taking some of the harshness away but dam that sounds really messy and what about all the bubbles? Everyone knows if you blow into milk you get bubbles!!! How do you not have milk bubbles coming out of the top of your bong? Oh my I could have went in a very bad direction there but we will keep it PG for now!!lol between me and my 3 boys we go through about 5 gallons of whole milk a week!! Live-Love-Learn

Mornin '81' too funny bud,..milk bubbles ..ya eh...what about those....:rofl:
All this 'milk' talk is making me thirsty....:tokin:
Cheers '81' and gang,..have a great day everyone!:circle-of-love:

I was trying so hard to stifle a slightly off topic belly laugh that milk bubbles flew out my nose! :yahoo:

Milk is great with medibles as well. It binds with the thc or something like that. Trust me. It's helping as we speak.

Man, I go thru a ton of milk. Can't even think about having a cookie without ice cold milk!!!!!! And none of the watered down shit...
Keepem Green

I get 2 pints of whole milk delivered everyday by the local farm. I drink one straight up, it's like my morning coffee. Great for dunking canna cookies in too. :passitleft:

Wow,..i never thought i would get a milk discussion happening....LMFAO...i love it though...great stuff. Lots of 'whole milk' lovers around...great to see! Everything goes better with milk....:thumb:

Thanks for your input Mr....:high-five:

Honestly, I tried real real hard to not post this:

Well, I think we've milked this topic to death.

ugh. Sorry.
Now returning you to regularly scheduled program: Member of the Month
:thumb:

Snarly,...LMFAO...no don't stop!...wait, "somebody stop me"..:rofl::rofl:
OK...has anyone seen that new milk commercial...where they're all smiling hockey players....what a hoot,..look it up. They all go out after ...for a big glass of milk..LMAO...:rofl::rofl:
Come on....someone's seen it...:tokin:

Last chance for nominations, everyone, before voting starts on the 15th.

A PM with a name and a few reasons why to any Mod is all it takes to say 'Thank You' to a member who has particularly helped, supported, informed or instructed. (No nominations in-thread please).

Who has embodied the spirit of 420 Magazine for you this month?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom