420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't be sorry. I'm not. I have dinner and play Scrabble with my 88-year old dad every Friday and he won't be around forever so I enjoy it while he is.

Sorry you don't live in a 4/20 state... Canada will be legalizing this year. You could move here. :battingeyelashes:

I definitely agree with Amy @HashGirl very nice date. I’d give anything to play scrabble with my Dad. You’re a good kid.

We also go away together for a week every February to somewhere hot and sunny. :battingeyelashes:

Congratulations to the nominated overachievers and may luck find your name on the final day.
Much love and respect, Lady G
Hey, I resemble that remark....... and I'm still rooting for the opposite team......

@Bonsaiweed - you've raised the bar pretty HIGH!
Well.....I didn't want him to just skate to the finish....... ;)

Not really fair though. I have a lot of free time, and @Grandpa Tokin has been away for health reasons...... So him leading is actually the way things should be.

I wouldn't have had a chance if he hadn't been sick. I'm just glad they caught his problem in time. That is much more important to me. He has to get better now, where I can invade his grow space in the future.... :thumb:

:hug: It brings a tear to my eye, not gonna lie, cause he's a HIGH-larious guy, he inspires me to try, must not dwell and cry, just give him support to keep him alive and wipe my tear dry. :love:

Then vape and eat popcorn :popcorn:
LOL....the poem was great!!!

The added ending was hilarious. :rofl:

Well.....I didn't want him to just skate to the finish....... ;)

Not really fair though. I have a lot of free time, and @Grandpa Tokin has been away for health reasons...... So him leading is actually the way things should be.

I wouldn't have had a chance if he hadn't been sick. I'm just glad they caught his problem in time. That is much more important to me. He has to get better now, where I can invade his grow space in the future.... :thumb:

LOL! You are always welcome in my garden bud! I appreciate the kind words. I’m pretty blessed to still be here that’s for sure. I wish we could all sit around the fire and share...

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to Grandpa Tokin. :bravo:

A very well deserved victory.

I have no doubt that we will see the other contenders again soon. Some very soon. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom