420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there, I’ve seen you around jumping right in! :welcome::green_heart:
Oh my goodness, hi! I just can't get over how kind everyone is here! The knowledge I've gained here is unparalleled! I'm just absorbing it like a sponge! I've been a member since 2017 when I attempted my first grow ever but then I went on hiatus and took a break and just got back to growing again. I've been harvesting plant after plant in a stair-step type grow, or a perpetual grow if you will. I'm about to have a month without any harvests as my other Autos took a while to take off. Then I have my photo tent, the tent in the picture with the three plants. In a nutshell, I have four tents beginning with my germination and vegging tent for my autos. Then we have my auto's flowering tent. My photos have a tent entirely of their own where are they go start to finish. And of course, the dry tent. Hey, thanks for saying Hello! Nice to meet you!

Attachments

• 20190412_121711.jpg
    20190412_121711.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 20190408_083938.jpg
    20190408_083938.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 20190408_083903.jpg
    20190408_083903.jpg
    806.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 20190412_112252.jpg
    20190412_112252.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 151
April Nominees

Here are our nominees for this month's title. Thank you to those who put names forward.

And thank you to each of these members for their work and contributions to 420 Magazine. We are truly grateful that each of you are here.

The poll is now open for your votes.

Old Salt
"Old Salt consistently greets new members and offers an immediate friendly and helping hand. If he doesn't have the answer, he is quick to recommend someone who will. He is friendly and supportive and willing to share his own learning process with the rest of us and provide detailed explanations of his projects. Old Salt exemplifies the loving, caring and helpful attitude that 420 Magazine is all about, and I believe it is time to give him that recognition with another chance to be Member of the Month."

Bilbobudkin420
"I'm sure you're probably tired of getting the same nomination from me every month, but Bilbobudkin has made such a huge impact on me, I can't help it. I'm sure anyone who knows Bilbo, knows what I'm talking about! Constantly on the hustle, helping new members, promoting sponsors, maintains amazing journals and most importantly, dude grows that dank. Members like Bilbobudkin are the glue that keeps this community together. Amazing people who regularly seek out opportunities to "Pay it Forward"".

Blew Hiller
"I would like to nominate Blew Hiller again this this month. I see him all over FAQs helping and commentating. He recommends our sponsors, welcomes new members, takes great photos, is active in the contests, gives out positive vibes and is generally doing all the good things you want from a MOTM. I really hope he can be included again, because he really deserves it."

Stoneotter
"I've never seen Stoneotter up for MOTM, and I'm surprised. About time somebody put his name forward. A good journal, a good spirit., he welcomes new members and is is always happy to give and receive help and advice. He is always polite and gives a great first impression to newbies of 420 Magazine."

Carcass
"Although Carcass has been a member for some years, he's started his first grow journal here and also I've seen him helping out in Frequently Asked Questions. He's busy and is a frequent poster. He's a cool dude and has a great, positive attitude. Perhaps not enough people have seen him, but if you look at his posting history, I think you'll see that he's really worth including. He's helped me personally a great deal, and is certainly my MOTM!"

Grandpa Tokin
"Grandpa is the rosin king. His journal is instructive and his tutorials are amazing - really clear and helpful. Grandpa is funny and he's wise. He's simply 420 Magazine all over! What more do you need to know?!"

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

I’m truly humbled again. Thanks for the nomination, whomever did that. Very kind of you, but next time do it when there’s no competition please...look who’s been nominated, for Pete’s sake! :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL! Good luck to everyone. You’re all awesome! :headbanger:

Thank You for the nomination-It's an honor just to see my name mentioned in the same
column as the real experts-they're all members of the month in my book:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom