420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to you Old Salt!:bravo::high-five:
Thank you Cola.

Congratulations on a well-deserved title!! :welldone:
:thanks: BeezLuiz

Congratulations Salt! Very well deserved!
Thank you Mr Magoo.

A shining example of when "May the Best Person Win" works out just right ...

Congratulations,Old Salt,and Thank You for your quality contributions to so many of us here at 420!

I'd like to shake your hand,but the internet hasn't figured that one out yet...we need an emoji for that!

Thank you. You've been very active helping folks out here. I'd like to see you with this title soon.
We'll just import one
full
;)

How do i enter? I can't seem ti find it. Btw love this site
Staff, or a fellow member PM Teddy Edwards with their nomination. Teddy and the staff make the final decisions on which members are in the running, and post the names to the thread for the month. The members vote, deciding on the winner.

Staff, or a fellow member PM Teddy Edwards with their nomination. Teddy and the staff make the final decisions on which members are in the running, and post the names to the thread for the month. The members vote, deciding on the winner.
Just curious. Hey Salt congrats and well deserved! Youve helped me a ton and I'm grateful for it. Thank pal

Congratulations to all who were nominated. You are all shining examples of why this site is so friendly and helpful.
Well deserved Old Salt! Cheers man :passitleft:

Thank you Archiweedies. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Congratulations @Old Salt! It is always a pleasure to see you out here on the threads helping people! Keep up the great work and enjoy that new title under your name, you deserve it!
:thanks: Emilya. I think I'll wait a few hours before responding to 'Unanswered Threads,' giving others the opportunity to shine.

Just curious. Hey Salt congrats and well deserved! Youve helped me a ton and I'm grateful for it. Thank pal
Thank you. I'm glad was able to help;

Congrats @Old Salt. You all have been so helpful with the in rush of new growers like myself. I have seen you help many growers with there issues. Thank you from bottom of my 5 gallon fabric pots.
Thank you. May those 5 gallon fabric pots provide you with many a dank bud.

:woohoo: @Old Salt
Thank you DV-travis.

Congrats OldSalt! You’re support is well noticed! Keep doing what your doing and thanks for all you’ve done!
Bedankt Dutchman1990 van een andere Nederlander.
(Translation: Thank you Dutchman1990 from another Dutchman.)

Congrat's @Brother Salt on your well-deserved win! :high-five:
:welldone:
Thank you Mr. Krip. I've learned a lot from you.

Congrats @Old Salt ! Well done, indeed.
Thank you Virgin ground.

Congratulations bud!
Thank you Grandpa Tokin. I've learned a lot from your threads on making oil and rosin.

Congratulations OS! Long overdue and well deserved imho. Keep up the great work around here my friend.

Thank you to all the remaining nominees for showing your continued support by helping others and contributing to the overall success of :420:
:thumb:
Thank you MrSauga.

Back
Top Bottom