420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Rexer! :thumb: Well done!:Namaste:

Wow, what a nail biter of a contest!:nervous-guy:The poll is now closed and a huge congratulations goes to @Rexer! :yahoo:This community is a better place because of you and we sincerely thank you for your contributions here. We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them. We are very grateful for each of you. :love:
Congratulations my friend @Rexer well deserved.
Your a terrific representative of our community.
Bill

Wow, what a nail biter of a contest!:nervous-guy:The poll is now closed and a huge congratulations goes to @Rexer! :yahoo:This community is a better place because of you and we sincerely thank you for your contributions here. We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them. We are very grateful for each of you. :love:
This took me by surprise! I kept thinking there was no way. I'm in shock, and tickled pink this morning. My poor wife, I'm gonna be a hard person to live with today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

I think is its safe to say a big well done to Rexer :theband::theband::snowboating::snowboating::bravo::welldone:\

unlucky us lot , and thanks for the votes guys , your all winners :snowboating:
Nutty my friend. I'm in shock. Wish I had your way with words today :green_heart:
Congrats @Rexer. Well deserved buddy.
Thanks Vet!
As Nutty said above, you're all winners so congratulations to all! But extra congrats to Rexer, well deserved! :bravo:
Thanks Stunger!
Congratulations Rexer.
:passitleft:
Thanks prof!!!
Congratulations my friend!
Thank you brother
Congratulations @Rexer! :thumb: Well done!:Namaste:
Thanks Cola :green_heart:
Way to go Rexer! Thanks for what you do!
Thanks StoneOtter!
Congratulations my friend @Rexer well deserved.
Your a terrific representative of our community.
Bill
Thank you Bill, members like yourself set that bar pretty high
Congratulations @Rexer :bravo:
Thanks BigD13!
Congrats Rexer :thumb: :bravo: :bongrip::meditate::Namaste:
Thanks Dwight
Congratulations Rexer! Well done! It was just a matter of time. :bravo:
Thanks MrSauga, I'm completely astonished this morning. Never ever thought I'd see the day
Congratulations @Rexer
Thanks dick!!
:bravo: well deserved
Thanks brother!

This place and it's members are like a 2nd family, thank you all. I think we'll be seeing the other great nominees back- they're too awesome, and are the kind of members that make this a special place

Congratulations @Rexer

This is an odd contest at times. There are sooo many members here that do EXACTLY what GREAT members should do. It's tough to only elect 1 a month.

We implore all members to write in and nominate your favorite members. This keeps the friendly contest diverse and inclusive. We can't be everywhere all the time and perhaps you continually see a specific member always there greeting new members, offering answers or info for other's questions, or just overall being what you think is a great member and super supportive with a great attitude. Those are the people we enjoy seeing here. Elect those people and write in to @Renee Roberts and let her know.

Keep doing what you all do to make this place the "dope spot". It's a team effort and everyone's input is welcomed.

Congrats, Rexer...:welldone:
That title looks great under your avatar!

Back
Top Bottom