420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well deserved and a long time coming @Rexer

We all appreciate all you do.

Tok..
Thanks brother!
Congratulations @Rexer

This is an odd contest at times. There are sooo many members here that do EXACTLY what GREAT members should do. It's tough to only elect 1 a month.

We implore all members to write in and nominate your favorite members. This keeps the friendly contest diverse and inclusive. We can't be everywhere all the time and perhaps you continually see a specific member always there greeting new members, offering answers or info for other's questions, or just overall being what you think is a great member and super supportive with a great attitude. Those are the people we enjoy seeing here. Elect those people and write in to @Renee Roberts and let her know.

Keep doing what you all do to make this place the "dope spot". It's a team effort and everyone's input is welcomed.
Thanks Pat!!! :green_heart:
Nice work, Rexer! I feel like this has been a long time coming and you consistently do a great job around here. Enjoy the title, it fits well.
Thanks Justin, it's not something I ever expected to be honest- I'm beside myself today and have been walking around with a big smile all day.
Rexerrr!!

Congratulations buddy!! Well deserved.
Thanks Vex!! Hope you have been well brother!

Back
Top Bottom