420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't wanna jump the gun here or anything, but.....we may have ourselves a runaway rogue cleaning this contest up. Who the heck nominated this guy again? Doesn't he have enough hardware?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I joke. It'll be hard for anyone to catch up to you Sensei, you may need a bigger banner under your name soon.

I don't wanna jump the gun here or anything, but.....we may have ourselves a runaway rogue cleaning this contest up. Who the heck nominated this guy again? Doesn't he have enough hardware?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I joke. It'll be hard for anyone to catch up to you Sensei, you may need a bigger banner under your name soon.
Oh easy Vern. :rofl:
Chickens and eggs and all that.
Besides your starting a collection of your own, you don't want to be hoisted by your own petard. ;)
Sunny days Amigo, I should be out there working instead of joking with you.
Howie is asleep on my lap so see not my fault. Hehe
Still haven't recovered from yesterday actually but I can't wait too much too do this year.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Besides your starting a collection of your own, you don't want to be hoisted by your own petard. ;)
Still haven't recovered from yesterday actually but I can't wait too much too do this year.

Bill
It must feel really good to be getting back to it and being busy with it, especially with the new digs and all the stuff you have to figure out. It'll be a real fun and cool pain in the ass, eh? I can't wait to see it go down.

I will vote for Phyto as member of the month only because he is underdog with four votes. I think all of you guys do an exceptional job at greeting new members and sharing your wealth of acquired knowledge, with no need for unnecessary criticism or shaming to those looking for help.
Hi @Rolling Green, I'm Jon, how you doing? Just a perhaps unnecessary head's up...can't tell for sure, but your post here seems to indicate that you're voting, obviously, which is awesome. You do know to go to the top of the first page and click in the circle for the person you want to vote for right? That is how to register your vote in case this post was it. If you were just posting to say this and you already knew what I said, my apologies, just trying to help and make sure your vote counts.

Bill
Edit @Jon BTW I think I know the answer to that question.
And I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and I'm concerned. :oops:

Congratulations to
:adore: April's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Bill284

Thank you so much for everything you do to help keep this community great.
We truly appreciate you! :high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Congratulations @Bill284 for a very well deserved win. I'm not sure how you don't win this every January with everything you do for the members of this site. Thank you for all of your help and support and here's to another Member of the Year!

Thanks @StoneOtter and thanks to whomever nominated me and all of those that voted. I still don't feel like I belong in here with the likes of Bill, but I'm happy to try to give back a little of what I have received from this site.:passitleft:

Congratulations @Bill284 for a very well deserved win. I'm not sure how you don't win this every January with everything you do for the members of this site. Thank you for all of your help and support and here's to another Member of the Year!
Thank you so much, you are too kind. :love:
And congratulations on your fine work being recognized. :cheer:

Bill

Congrats, Bill!

One more trophy in the case! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom