• Spike69

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • N.W. Green

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first i would like to start off this post with a special :happy-birthday: to myself!!! my first birthday spent here with all you fine people!!! so now a special :thanks: to all of you, keeping my interest here, giving great advice, or asking questions, cus when there is a question that i dont know, i go research it, then i learn as well!!! so again :thanks: to all and happy growing!!! and 1 more special :thanks: to all that nomed me this month!!!

:goodluck:

Wow, lot's of good nominations this month - some really great members and deserving nominations. Tough competition, but I have a deserving candidate I'd like to nominate as well.

I'd like to nominate Mr. Krip. Mr. Krip has spent countless hours helping so many people learn and improve their growing skills. He's contributed information on a great DIY drying box, and shared his experiences through an excellent grow journal. He is patient when helping others, and always makes time to be a contributing helpful member when he can. Sometimes his patience and extra effort astound me. Mr. Krip is the epitome of what Member of the Month is all about, and I urge you to consider him for your vote.

X

Thanks XLR8 for the nomination and to the others for all the good words.

It truly is an honor just to be nominated and I feel the same way as most of you. We all know each other from participating in the forums and there isn't a person who's been nominated that I wouldn't vote for in ANY given month; and I personally have learned from each of you. :thanks:

Whoever wins the MOTM, it's a win for all of us to have this group all contributing to the community here at :420:

Best of luck to you all! :goodluck:

Thank you to :420: for maintaining this wonderful site that we all have come to love so dearly! thank you to all of the moderators, sponsors and of course all of the great growers here that make it what it is!
good luck to everyone that has entered in to the three contests!

I'm late on this one, he's already been nominated, and I would have nominated him first if I could have, but now that he's BEEN nominated, I will add my vote (early!) too! Mr. Krip has ALWAYS been there for me, like EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! He doesn't HAVE to look out for me as he has from day 1...but he did. He's an awesome grower, and an even more awesome friend! I couldn't have even got this far, maybe not even BE HERE now, if it weren't for Mr. Krip! He always helps me when I'm lost, lifts my spirits when I'm down, and helps in any way possible...ALL the time! I could NEVER make up for all the help he has given me, but I will try, and give back, as I even try to now, in any way I CAN help, maybe not with growing, but with other things, cuz that's what it's about, here, isn't it? That we all support each other and help each other....that's why this isn't a "website", it's an "online community"! THAT'S the difference!
So, I ALSO nominate Mr. Krip, please!
Thanks for ALL your help, Mr. Krip, I can NEVER re-pay you, but I will try in any way I can! Much love to ya brother!:thanks:

I'm late on this one, he's already been nominated, and I would have nominated him first if I could have, but now that he's BEEN nominated, I will add my vote (early!) too! Mr. Krip has ALWAYS been there for me, like EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! He doesn't HAVE to look out for me as he has from day 1...but he did. He's an awesome grower, and an even more awesome friend! I couldn't have even got this far, maybe not even BE HERE now, if it weren't for Mr. Krip! He always helps me when I'm lost, lifts my spirits when I'm down, and helps in any way possible...ALL the time! I could NEVER make up for all the help he has given me, but I will try, and give back, as I even try to now, in any way I CAN help, maybe not with growing, but with other things, cuz that's what it's about, here, isn't it? That we all support each other and help each other....that's why this isn't a "website", it's an "online community"! THAT'S the difference!
So, I ALSO nominate Mr. Krip, please!
Thanks for ALL your help, Mr. Krip, I can NEVER re-pay you, but I will try in any way I can! Much love to ya brother!:thanks:

Wow, RVG! I don't even know what to say to such wonderful words except thank you and the pleasure is all mine! :thanks:

There's really nothing to re-pay me for. I'm truly grateful for any help I may have provided and just seeing you develop your growing skill is repayment enough.

Some of you have heard me say before, what I know about smoking I learned on my own and what I know about growing I learned here on :420:

So, you and Propa said it perfectly above and I'm just glad to be able to give back to the community that's given me so much.
:thanks:

WEll, Propa Gator, that's exactly what I want to do, when ever I can....That's what makes ME feel good- helping others or giving to others...it makes me feel MUCH better than buying things for myself....I do charity work for FUN in my "real life"...Seriously! THAT'S what I DO! It makes me feel good.....Thanks to you all....And much love, always.....:thanks::love:
Best way to repay kindness RV, is forward.
Help others as you've been helped, when you can :peace:

Back
Top Bottom