• COKE420

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • JJ Bones

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Hosebomber

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a huge welcome to 420 magazine Dogget Simpson, we are honoured to have you as a sponsor, yet again 420 staff bring is the best sponsors on the net,

so welcome to the best growing community on the net, its a very happy place here, its totally amazing that sponsors are willing to offer prizes for our contests, we cant thank you enough for this, plus it allows us to get to know your products and as your a sponsor now we are able to promote your products to the wider community,

thanks jjbones and miwa for the comments, just been nominated is huge, i was so chuffed to see my name up their, so just getting nominated really means a lot as its clear we are adding to this site and helper others along the way.

nice products Dogget, your sample pack allows growers to run a quick test on the products, either way the products sound great, im sure you will have new customers pretty quick,

so thanks for bringing some great products, you cant get much easier than them to use, you dont need to mix anything together so makes it a lot easier to know what to use, ive not come across anything like this myself, its a very easy product for new growers to use, you cant get mixed up with the amounts when you have to mix each nutrient up, this way its very simple and simplicity always helps, plus it makes growing a bit easier as you cant make mistakes or not remember if you added a part of the nutrient.

ive bookmarked the link as i think its a great product,

thanks for joining us on this site, now ive had time to have a quick read it sounds like a great product and should last a good while,

if i win my friend, theirs plenty of time left for things to change, the postal costs would be more than worth it, i read you have to pay shipping costs for the butter maker which is something id love to try as ive never tried anything like that so i think the postage will be worth every penny, will leave me low on cash but i know the cost of postage is less than me going out and buying the products 1 at a time, im sure anyone would find a way to pay.

theirs no saying im going to win, ive not won anything since i was a little nipper,

have you checked out the new sponsors products, sounds like its a very easy way to grow, takes the risk out of messing the nutrient dose up, been able to buy a sample pack first means you dont have to buy a load in one go, so sounds like the sponsor knows his product works and works well, if it didnt they wouldnt offer sample packs,

I don't think I have seen any of those people in the forums before :( Now I can't vote till I run into one of them!

Did you know if you left click on forum persons name...

A small box will appear with a list of options, one of those options will be view forum post by the member :thumb:

That is a top fuzzy tip :green_heart:

Did you know if you left click on forum persons name...

A small box will appear with a list of options, one of those options will be view forum post by the member :thumb:

That is a top fuzzy tip :green_heart:

Awesome post fuzzy! I try to follow the guidelines for electing an motm.............I have been fortunate so far that I have been aquainted in some way with all the nominees, so I had an idea what they were contributing!

I tend to be pretty modest I do not think I would enter myself but I must say the people who are entered are MAJOR awesome candidates!
I see a lot of goodies are being offered a lot of goodies I find keen interest but as a evolving person I never think I could be good enough to nominate myself. On a fixed income these contests can be mighty tempting too.... :(

Anyhow I hope my candidate wins! Looks good to me even if a second place contender according to polls..... I like what I know and I know what I like. All. That is what I like the most. If I could grow freely I would demonstrate in response to all of you in the described methods you all use in tribute to you all..... You are ALL that good!

Namaste people :) learning is steroids for the brain and Cannabis is the key to all knowlege for all. It feeds us the drive to do so and after all it is a part of us that prohibition could not devolve from us. <3

cool, our sponsors are truely amazing, clearly we have got the best sponsors on this site, their products all look amazing and should work very well, hopefully ill be lucky enough to be able to try some of these products, ive never won anything in my life so if i am lucky enough to win these prizes then ill be very happy indeed,

a huge thanks for all the sponsors for putting up such great prizes month after month, putting up prizes like that each month really does say a lot about the sponsors and their products, i always promote products that work and do what they say they do, if i get good customer service and great products then im more than happy to send customers their way.

also a huge thanks to all the 420 staff for all the hard work they do and getting us the best sponsors on the net,

These were added.

SNS-209™ Natural Pesticide Systemic Insect Control
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 60 Gallons)
SNS-604A™ Natural Fertilizer Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons)
SNS-604B™ Natural Fertilizer Flowering Organic Growth Supplement
SNS-311™ All Natural Surface Wash
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 1 Gallon)

So, the coming soon items will be in the prize package, that's the only NEW items in the list?

These were added.

SNS-209 Natural Pesticide Systemic Insect Control
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 60 Gallons)
SNS-604A Natural Fertilizer Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement
SNS-604B Natural Fertilizer Flowering Organic Growth Supplement
SNS-311 All Natural Surface Wash
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 1 Gallon)

I got these with the march prize package.....I was and still am under the impression that something's going to be "added". :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom