• COKE420

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • JJ Bones

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Hosebomber

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks HoseBomber, i was chuffed just to be nominated and never thought id stand a chance of winning against such good members,

im so excited that ive actually won something, i cant thank you all enough for voting for me, plus i think this month we have had many more votes and i think thats down to spimp reminding people we have such great contests.

a huge thank you to all the growers that voted for me, the prize package is certainly a huge deal, ill have to pay postage for the items that need the postage costs paying for but the prizes are pretty amazing and will certainly give me the chance to try products ive never tried before.

we have got some really amazing sponsors that put these prizes up month after month, so a big thanks to the sponsors for the great prizes and a big thanks to all the 420 staff for keeping us all safe and giving us a site where we can talk about the big thing we all have in common,

cant wait to try these products, im in shock that i actually won

again i cant thank you all enough for all the votes, your all to kind i know their are many members who deserve this title and many members who put a lot of time into helping growers with problems and just been good friends, ive made some amazing friends on this site, ive never met none of them but feel like of known them for ages,

thanks everyone, its the first time ive won anything.

:bravo:DP:woohoo:

thanks 420 girl, im so chuffed to of won, still cant get my head round winning something, the most ive ever won is the odd £1 on a scratch card, so cant wait to try the prizes,

@alex,mcloadie,light addict,fish cake, thanks everyone, its a good feeling to win something, i really didnt think id ever be winning this comp i never thought id get nominated, their are many many growers on here who produce amazing plants and provide great info, ive seen lots of members helping out more in the frequently asked questions part of the site which is a good thing, their are many new growers coming to the site looking for info and i know the 420 staff answer as many posts as they can so the more of us that help in the other parts of the site the more people we help, the only downside is the amount of journals your subd to, but i love these plants, i love growing and i love helping others, so be be recognised for doing this is a pretty big deal,

this is such an amazing site, the best members, best staff and best sponsors, cant wait to try the products in the prize package, i always promote products and companies that do good things, herbies i promote every time i can, but only because of the top service i get and the best quality, so been able to try the products will make life a whole lot easier as postage is a lot if the products dont work, but all the products look great and i know many growers are all ready using them, so im sure they all work very well,

plus i now get the coveted 420mag jar for my very best home grown buds, that will look good with my finest buds inside, ill keep it for my top shelf bud, ive never used cones to roll spliffs or anything like that so cant wait to try them, theirs lots of nice prizes up their that will give me new things to try, making butter is something ive wanted to try for a while.

so thanks everyone for all the votes, just been nominated means a lot, i know their wasnt many nominations this month but ive spoken with all the nominations and all deserved to be nominated, i know some have more time than others to be around the site more so not everyone knows all the nominees but their all worth of winning and im sure its only a matter of time before their nominated again,

plus this month i think we have had more votes and i think thats down to spimp pushing the contests, pretty much every post he made was reminding people of the contests, the more of us that vote the more chance each of us have of winning,

@GiGa your to kind my friend, this site is the only place i can talk weed, i feel safe here and can show what i do and talk to others about what im doing and what their doing, without this site id be pretty much on my own doing what im doing, i grow for medical reasons and having somewhere to discuss this is what gives me new ideas and allows me to try new things, plus i get to help others along the way.

thanks all,

thanks Spimp, well done to you as well, ive not seen a more perfect bud, ive hopefully bought the same strain so when ive got a free space ill plant it and see how it does, if i get anything as half as nice as that ill be very happy indeed,

plus nice work making everyone more aware of the contests, i know a lot of new members dont get around the site much and usually just stay in the journals, so im sure we will see many more plants and nugs been entered from now on, plus many more voters so nice work promoting the contests,

thanks coke, it was close between the rest of the places, i kept checking to see how the votes was going,
im still shocked at how many votes i got, i know a lot of members deserve to win

thanks coke, it was close between the rest of the places, i kept checking to see how the votes was going,
im still shocked at how many votes i got, i know a lot of members deserve to win

YOU EARNED THE WIN! You did the work and won! You are gonna love the butter machine, that, and the case of rolling papers were the best prizes, with the exception of the jar....congratulations!

thanks a lot CA215, i have also got a lot from this site, i knew nothing at all about growing when i joined this site, but i asked a lot of questions and tried a lot of ideas and it let me see what worked and what didnt for myself, so been able to bounce ideas off others and pass on what advice i can makes it all worth while, im just giving back all the help i got when i first joined this site,

Back
Top Bottom