• BigIrishDoode

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • PeeJay

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 10 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am new here and did not know BID. After reading all the posts about him I wish I had known him. My vote had to go to Motoco as his threads on correct dosing and making cannabis oil for treating/healing cancer and everything else under the sun is why I am here. His dedication to the members that ask his advice is amazing and he has personally helped me also with my husband's cancer. Thank You Motoco and please keep up the great work that you and your wife are doing.

aw thanks for the nomination guys, I just got back from my trip to Denver and heard about this. I am unworthy :S
I'm glad it looks like BID will win. Never got to know him but I think its a nice tip of the hat... Good luck fellow nominees :)

Thank you Folks

Very Cool

Congrats Big Man

First time I've been in this thread :). In fact, I don't get out of the med threads seldom. I'm honored to even have mention. I appreciate your kind comments. No matter if you win or lose it is very heart warming to be mentioned by your peers. TY

You guys got it right for the member of the month. I didn't even know BID, but, it seems I should of. Second in this contest feels like a victory to me. Much karma for making sure you respected BID. Sorry I didn't vote, its seems to be getting busy as of late, but, I definitely would of voted for BID just reading this thread. Much respect.

RIP brother BID, you are a great man and have done a lot for this community, maybe more than we currently realize :Namaste:

To all the nominees, you all definitely are deserving of the recognition. :Namaste:

Thank you all for your support. :circle-of-love:

Respect to the BIDman! We love ya buddy!

You were such an inspiration to many and such a valuable member to the community and I know your memories, knowledge, laughter and good spirit is amongst us all, shared in each of our hearts that had the pleasure of meeting you. Thank you for your friendship, for all your advice, for helping me in times I was down and needed a laugh, and for just being that doode!!!

You truly showed the meaning of caring, thoughtful, helpful and kind and may your growing knowledge and genetics forever help to treat and aid medical patients with their ailments :) you are missed greatly my friend!!! For ever RIP BID...Rockout in Peace!!

Respect to the BIDman! We love ya buddy!

You were such an inspiration to many and such a valuable member to the community and I know your memories, knowledge, laughter and good spirit is amongst us all, shared in each of our hearts that had the pleasure of meeting you. Thank you for your friendship, for all your advice, for helping me in times I was down and needed a laugh, and for just being that doode!!!

You truly showed the meaning of caring, thoughtful, helpful and kind and may your growing knowledge and genetics forever help to treat and aid medical patients with their ailments :) you are missed greatly my friend!!! For ever RIP BID...Rockout in Peace!!

Amen

First time I've been in this thread :). In fact, I don't get out of the med threads seldom. I'm honored to even have mention. I appreciate your kind comments. No matter if you win or lose it is very heart warming to be mentioned by your peers. TY

You guys got it right for the member of the month. I didn't even know BID, but, it seems I should of. Second in this contest feels like a victory to me. Much karma for making sure you respected BID. Sorry I didn't vote, its seems to be getting busy as of late, but, I definitely would of voted for BID just reading this thread. Much respect.

Congrats on the nomination!

It was nice that we could all honor BID one last time, and thank him for all he has done for the Cannabis community.
Motoco, PeeJay, and SoilGirl, you folks are always helpful, so I'm sure we'll see you 3 nominated again in the future!

Thank you Antics,

Gotta say Brother, I get rewarded every time someone tries the cannabis concentrated oil and heal themselves. You will soon be on this mission also as your first batch is coming forth. Can't wait for that Bro...thank you for your kind words.

Congrats on the nomination!

It was nice that we could all honor BID one last time, and thank him for all he has done for the Cannabis community.
Motoco, PeeJay, and SoilGirl, you folks are always helpful, so I'm sure we'll see you 3 nominated again in the future!

Back
Top Bottom