• Far East Buds

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might I suggest you convert it over to consume junk mail, it is a renewable resource and apparently sustainable ;)

Not bad,....not bad OG....i'l give it some thought.....There's been somebody leaving this big bunch of junk mail in my driveway for the last 6 months or so....flyers and crap...I just throw it back into the recycling container , and don't even look at any of it! So ya not bad at all! Cheers bud! :high-five::bravo:

I don't usually bother to vote in MOTM, but when I heard Cult was nominated I had to come over and lend my support. He is not one of the "nice" guys, but he knows his shit and if you ask he is more than willing to help. He once gave me some solid advice, which was contrary to populist views, but definitely had a positive impact on my grow. I have since changed up my feeding/watering routine and have never looked back since. Thanks again bud. :thumb:

EDIT: Wait... is my above post considered campaigning?? I hope not.

Ok dugg, how about this.

Politicians. Put the Mr. Fusion on and cram the nearest politician in it. It was meant to be fed trash anyhow. Win/win. I bet global warming is solved too. With out all the excess hot air coming from them the global temps are surely to plummet.

Win/win/win.

:tokin:

Here we go again! Thank you for whomever it was who nominated me again, I am humbled by your endorsement. This is the 4th time this year that I am on this list, and this time I have a strategy. Up until now, being a marketing and advertising expert in the real world, I figured that I could gain the crowds appeal by bucking the trend, and instead of riding the traditional burro or even a mini clown car in the parade, I tried to get attention (and the sympathy vote) by riding my little armadillo. Since you all saw the fiasco last time, and fully remember the pictures of me sitting atop my overworked and deceased Armadillo, just inches from the reviewer's desk... it was ugly. I will not repeat that mistake. This month, I will be riding a mount specially trained for this event, and one capable of handling the stress of this sturdy girl on its back during this increasingly longer and longer event, especially since the new trend is for nominees to stop at Teddy's moderating table, give an overly long speech, and then, especially for the girls, have an engineered wardrobe malfunction that gives the crowd a preview of the swimsuit competition, always to many cheers and cat calls. The guys tend to do fireworks and explosions at that point to get attention, but that has never been my style, but I greatly look forward to what the guys all do to curry the judges favor. You never know what will happen, we have seen sharpshooters, juggling, fire walking... the guys will amaze you sometimes.

So this month, it will be hard not to notice the newly trained and brightly pink colored Ostrich that I will be riding in the event, especially since I have trained her to make that honking noise on command. I also especially look forward to seeing what special surprises Denise brings to the competition this month... I heard she was training up a tiger to walk alongside her in the parade... now that would be impressive. Even my Ostrich is intimidated, and I caught her with her head in the sand worrying about it! This is not good, but I am committed to my pink Ostrich now, and it is too late to train a Lion to compete with that darn Tiger.

Good luck to everyone this month! It is going to be one whale of a competition! I have been preparing hard for the smokeout part of the competition, and have been working hard to get my tolerance up. I am sorely afraid that some of the old tokers on this list might have an edge in this one. Luckily, I just had an excellent crop, and I think I am ready for them.

Wait... is my above post considered campaigning?? I hope not.

No, it's fine. :thumb:

Members are most welcome to say who they voted for and why - but only in this thread. It's campaigning if voting is discussed outside the contest thread.

:Namaste:

OH ya!!!! I'm gonna get "777''s Macaws....i'l have talking birds (parrots) swearing and cussing all you guys, one on each shoulder with a few lil ones taking up the rear!....beat that....ya's will all be too busy laughing your lil asses off to do much.....that's when i'l disappear in the DeLorean! Muhahaha! .....:blunt:

:rofl::rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

Ok dugg, how about this.

Politicians. Put the Mr. Fusion on and cram the nearest politician in it. It was meant to be fed trash anyhow. Win/win. I bet global warming is solved too. With out all the excess hot air coming from them the global temps are surely to plummet.

Win/win/win.

:tokin:

Yes Heir...I like that idea...how bout it gang....I can do the DeLorean fuel conversion to run on politicians....sounds like a plan....watcha thinken! Cheers Heir....great idea my brotha!:high-five::Namaste:

Much thanks and it's truly an honor just to be nominated. What makes :420: such a great place is not all the great growers, but all the great people who also happen to be great growers. Best of luck to ALL the nominees! :goodluck:

I would like to point out for PETA and all the animal lovers that NO goats were sacrificed in order to get this nomination! :rofl:

Here we go again! Thank you for whomever it was who nominated me again, I am humbled by your endorsement. This is the 4th time this year that I am on this list, and this time I have a strategy. Up until now, being a marketing and advertising expert in the real world, I figured that I could gain the crowds appeal by bucking the trend, and instead of riding the traditional burro or even a mini clown car in the parade, I tried to get attention (and the sympathy vote) by riding my little armadillo. Since you all saw the fiasco last time, and fully remember the pictures of me sitting atop my overworked and deceased Armadillo, just inches from the reviewer's desk... it was ugly. I will not repeat that mistake. This month, I will be riding a mount specially trained for this event, and one capable of handling the stress of this sturdy girl on its back during this increasingly longer and longer event, especially since the new trend is for nominees to stop at Teddy's moderating table, give an overly long speech, and then, especially for the girls, have an engineered wardrobe malfunction that gives the crowd a preview of the swimsuit competition, always to many cheers and cat calls. The guys tend to do fireworks and explosions at that point to get attention, but that has never been my style, but I greatly look forward to what the guys all do to curry the judges favor. You never know what will happen, we have seen sharpshooters, juggling, fire walking... the guys will amaze you sometimes.

So this month, it will be hard not to notice the newly trained and brightly pink colored Ostrich that I will be riding in the event, especially since I have trained her to make that honking noise on command. I also especially look forward to seeing what special surprises Denise brings to the competition this month... I heard she was training up a tiger to walk alongside her in the parade... now that would be impressive. Even my Ostrich is intimidated, and I caught her with her head in the sand worrying about it! This is not good, but I am committed to my pink Ostrich now, and it is too late to train a Lion to compete with that darn Tiger.

Good luck to everyone this month! It is going to be one whale of a competition! I have been preparing hard for the smokeout part of the competition, and have been working hard to get my tolerance up. I am sorely afraid that some of the old tokers on this list might have an edge in this one. Luckily, I just had an excellent crop, and I think I am ready for them.

:rofl: :rofl: what will you be wearing???

Hell ye that is more like it & quite some list of fellow growers all very worthy in my opinion, voting this month just got a little tougher :thumb:

Just love the write ups for each nominee i found it an eye opener how the community thinks of each other & with much respect :Namaste:

What a nice surprise after firing up the laptop this morning!! :yahoo:

Thanks folks, for thinking about me. :love:

... I'm not sure I can vote for myself this month, though ... :laugh: ... lotta great members on the list.

:Namaste:

:rofl: :rofl: what will you be wearing???

That is a very good question AngryBird, and one that has caused much discussion around here. Of course the outrageously and brightly (if not florescent) pink that we have made our slightly pissed off Ostrich wear, makes it imperative that I wear contrasting colors during the parade. It's bad enough that we will have pastel llamas and burros and of course the goat riders to deal with, and you never know what color schemes those folks will think are attractive, so it will take some extra effort to stand out. I plan on bright iridescent green short shorts, outrageously blue knee boots, and to set it off, a wild tall purple hat made of peacock feathers to give me some extra height... and that combined with the natural height of the ostrich, I think I will have an advantage over the goat riders... time will tell.

For the swimsuit competition, I plan on a shock and awe campaign, and I plan on first appearing on the stage in a full hijab and burqa. Then as the music starts, I will become totally and completely politically incorrect and plan a bit of a burlesque show as strategic parts of the burqa fall away to reveal a second tease... obviously a gorgeous MINIMALE ANIMALE (@theminimaleanimale) drop dead bikini, but covered up with a sloppy MO-Cannabis t-shirt... and then, a quick reveal! It is my plan that this little bit of extra flourish and burlesque will take all attention off of what Duggan plans on doing in that thong... egads, there are just some things that can not be unseen. It's all about getting the eyes of the crowd on you though, and the one that really worries me is Mr. Krip... that man surprises you every time you look his way, and no doubt people will be talking about his pyrotechnics for days after the event.

What a marvelous group of candidates (not unlike every other month). Gonna be some tough choices again. Best of luck to each and every one. Play safe guys. :laughtwo:

That is a very good question AngryBird, and one that has caused much discussion around here. Of course the outrageously and brightly (if not florescent) pink that we have made our slightly pissed off Ostrich wear, makes it imperative that I wear contrasting colors during the parade. It's bad enough that we will have pastel llamas and burros and of course the goat riders to deal with, and you never know what color schemes those folks will think are attractive, so it will take some extra effort to stand out. I plan on bright iridescent green short shorts, outrageously blue knee boots, and to set it off, a wild tall purple hat made of peacock feathers to give me some extra height... and that combined with the natural height of the ostrich, I think I will have an advantage over the goat riders... time will tell.

For the swimsuit competition, I plan on a shock and awe campaign, and I plan on first appearing on the stage in a full hijab and burqa. Then as the music starts, I will become totally and completely politically incorrect and plan a bit of a burlesque show as strategic parts of the burqa fall away to reveal a second tease... obviously a gorgeous MINIMALE ANIMALE (@theminimaleanimale) drop dead bikini, but covered up with a sloppy MO-Cannabis t-shirt... and then, a quick reveal! It is my plan that this little bit of extra flourish and burlesque will take all attention off of what Duggan plans on doing in that thong... egads, there are just some things that can not be unseen. It's all about getting the eyes of the crowd on you though, and the one that really worries me is Mr. Krip... that man surprises you every time you look his way, and no doubt people will be talking about his pyrotechnics for days after the event.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and I do demand pictures

Lol, even beyond my own wildest imagination !

Perhaps some psychedelic back drop with a strobe light going would finish the look :drool:

Totally wild & insane taste ya my kind of las...

Back
Top Bottom