• Far East Buds

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And duggan survived or he want on an emergency trip with the DeLorean??? Congrats!!

He's been staying away because last month was so excruciating. He honestly doesn't know. :laugh:

Congratulations Duggan. :bravo: Breathe that sigh of relief. Lol! It's finally over. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

Duggan what a well deserved win! You are the man and I am thankful we don't have to push you another month...it might have killed you if we did! Now you can just continue to be one of the awesomest people here. And here my friend is a MOTM bumper sticker for the Delorean! And the executive washroom key. Don't mind all the splats on the wall, it was Ziggy practicing launching his seed balls! :rofl:

And beast no one gets that high of a vote count without deserving a win. Sometimes it takes a few excruciating months. I know the feeling. You will have great support to start out next month! Including me! :bravo:

Way to go bud. Happy we won't have to have a wellness check this month. Congratz and let the good times roll....or maybe stuff 'em in a free cone, lol.

Now stop blubbering and decide what strains you are getting. Inquiring minds want to know.

:passitleft:

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away.

Congrats Duggan! Well deserved MOTM. I want to say a big thanks for the nomination and anyone who voted for me or considered it. It was quite a strong group of people nominated I am very humbled and honored to be associated with the group. Again thank you 420 for giving us a place to enjoy and help each other!

:Namaste:

FE

Congratulations Duggan :cheesygrinsmiley:

gratz duggan!!! was quite the ride but ended well for ya bud!!

Congrats to Duggan.
This award is a bit overdue imo.

The amount of knowledge and encouragement you provide us newbies (brix virgins)will always be appreciated. Bravo bro!

Congrats Duggan, wear that title with pride... Beast it's going to go your way very soon. Respect and admiration for the whole list, bang up job guys. You All are great members and this community would be lost without you. Thanks for all your hard work around here.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom