Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to ya Duggan.:bravo::high-five:

Congratulations Duggs on the MOTM!:goodjob::bravo: I think maybe Canna new and that's why she showed you the toe toes :thumb::drool::adore::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Here Brother! Toke away! It's all yours. :passitleft:

Wow, you guys are all amazing,...i can't believe this, really, i got tears in my fu&*n eyes.:thedoubletake:
Ya know this place really is a cool spot to spend a couple...three....shhhhh hours. All these members on the list this month deserved to win and they will, the cool part is , everybody that wasn't on the list is just as valued around here. look at us all ,..our gang of stoners...ya eh,...just a bunch of stoners...hahaha! FYI, i'm trying to see if i can get the MB2 redirected to someone who will use it , till it breaks, cuz i have one and no need for two.
I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you stoners...my friends.:circle-of-love:
Thanks a lot 420 for giving me another chance to be in these contests, they are fun and bind us all together as a group. Cheers everyone and thanks, for all you give,..cuz .:Namaste:

sent from my Delorean...in the future!.............NIICCE, someone took it out and got all leopard skin put in it ...super cool!:thumb:

:reading420magazine:

Wow, you guys are all amazing,...i can't believe this, really, i got tears in my fu&*n eyes.:thedoubletake:
Ya know this place really is a cool spot to spend a couple...three....shhhhh hours. All these members on the list this month deserved to win and they will, the cool part is , everybody that wasn't on the list is just as valued around here. look at us all ,..our gang of stoners...ya eh,...just a bunch of stoners...hahaha! FYI, i'm trying to see if i can get the MB2 redirected to someone who will use it , till it breaks, cuz i have one and no need for two.
I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you stoners...my friends.:circle-of-love:
Thanks a lot 420 for giving me another chance to be in these contests, they are fun and bind us all together as a group. Cheers everyone and thanks, for all you give,..cuz .:Namaste:

sent from my Delorean...in the future!.............NIICCE, someone took it out and got all leopard skin put in it ...super cool!:thumb:

If you noticed I was the first one to congratulate you so while you had your head in the sand not looking at the polls I borrowed the Delorean and had it detailed and the leopard skin installed for an additional prize for a very deserving win my friend....:high-five:....:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on winning August's MOTM Contest, Duggan! I've seen you on the boards and you always seem to have a kind word and some helpful advice for others including in my case, a newbie.

You definitely deserved the win and I hope you enjoy your winnings and I hope you find someone that can't afford a MB2 to share your prize with. In my books, sharing your prize is definitely something a true winner does.

Well done.

If you noticed I was the first one to congratulate you so while you had your head in the sand not looking at the polls I borrowed the Delorean and had it detailed and the leopard skin installed for an additional prize for a very deserving win my friend....:high-five:....:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:

Hey D, morning girl....wow babe..you got some style now don't ya!! Thanks for the kind words and you may borrow the DeLorean whenever ya like.....Have an awesome Friday would ya!:Namaste::high-five::thanks:

Congratulations on winning August's MOTM Contest, Duggan! I've seen you on the boards and you always seem to have a kind word and some helpful advice for others including in my case, a newbie.

You definitely deserved the win and I hope you enjoy your winnings and I hope you find someone that can't afford a MB2 to share your prize with. In my books, sharing your prize is definitely something a true winner does.

Well done.

Hey you HG....where you at in Southern Ontario? me too...we might be close...that would be so cool. I'm about an hour west of Toronto...you?
Thanks for the kind words...the group we have here at the Mag right now is very special, and I want everyone to know this and enjoy each other as much as we can, cuz ya know...someone once said to me "ya only get one turn"...oh wait that was me! cheers HG. Have an awesome Friday and weekend!:Namaste::high-five:

It's about time you got on stage Duggan. I was starting to think you would show up in a tight see through dress, stumbling as you sing your "thank you all" song to us. :laugh:

What do we have to do to get a turn at the Delorean? Mind you, I once borrowed a T-Top Trans Am from a friend years ago...she said "have fun". I came back with it 3 days later, have no real recollection of where I went. But she said "Hope you had fun". :rofl:

Congrats again dude.

:circle-of-love:

I'm about an hour west of Toronto, too. That's pretty cool. Technically, I live in the City of Hamilton but I actually live in Flamborough. Where do you live?

Maybe this means, I should get the MB2? Just kidding... Unless you want to... No seriously, I'm just kidding... :;):

Hey you HG....where you at in Southern Ontario? me too...we might be close...that would be so cool. I'm about an hour west of Toronto...you?
Thanks for the kind words...the group we have here at the Mag right now is very special, and I want everyone to know this and enjoy each other as much as we can, cuz ya know...someone once said to me "ya only get one turn"...oh wait that was me! cheers HG. Have an awesome Friday and weekend!:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom