Votes: 4 4.4%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

I am honored to nominate Papa Green for the May 2010 member of the month. He should be awarded member of the year. Not only is he running a fabulous operation from which we can all learn somthing, he has put in a huge amount of work writing tutorials that can help every grower here, he shares the truth about real-world experience with popular products and debunks all the marketing hype. Papa not only helps us maximize yield, he helps us save money in the process!

Thank you Papa. Your contibutions make this the best place on the internet for your fellow growers.

I would gladly second the nomination for papa green. I have found more appropriate info on real issues in his journals then any other I have found and that is not to say others are not doing some outstanding grow/journals it is just to say that Papa Green has now gone above and beyond the call to duty here.

Hi fellow 420ers-

I just wanted to say THANKS! What a great honor to be nominated! There are so many great people associated with this community, to even be mentioned up here is truly humbling. I constantly get back more than I put in, and its a wonderful feeling to think that others are reaping some benefits from my experiences as well.

:thanks::peace::rollit:

I nominate orangeblood.He has lots of cool ideas and makes them work:smokin:

Someone who is still driving modified black 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.
Got to be Cool. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! Thanks for the noms guys! :thanks:
I promise to run on a campaign of one hitter quitter weed and fast cars for all of America! :ganjamon:

In all seriousnous I'm honored and if was'nt for the 420 nation and growers like my man PapaGreen above I would still be treading water on alot of things. Big ups to this website and it members! :rollit:

I'd like to nominate Irishboy, he kept his grow thread on track, gave out a ton of tips, posted plenty of pics, answered the same questions a bazillion times... and pulled off an amazing LED grow:thanks:

My man Mostly Crazy deserves a shot at MOM. He has helped me on several issues and is a wealth of information to all in the 420Magazine forums. Plus he is a stand up guy.

My man Mostly Crazy deserves a shot at MOM. He has helped me on several issues and is a wealth of information to all in the 420Magazine forums. Plus he is a stand up guy.

I have to second that nomination for MC, that man knows his stuff. You have a dead leaf, he can tell you which root did it, and the modesty is unbelievable. I'll never match this man's knowledge or experience.

MC for MOM!

Sorry Bandit, you and I are just getting to know each other but Mostly Crazy has been giving me helpful advise since day one. I gotta go with him on this months vote. The man gives and gives, I lost track of all the people I have seen him help here on 420 (seriously). I personally wouldn't be nearly as far along if it wasn't for him. Thanks MC!

Sorry Bandit, you and I are just getting to know each other but Mostly Crazy has been giving me helpful advise since day one. I gotta go with him on this months vote. The man gives and gives, I lost track of all the people I have seen him help here on 420 (seriously). I personally wouldn't be nearly as far along if it wasn't for him. Thanks MC!

You got it right Green! Sorry Bandit.

I've know MostlyCrazy for over a year now, and I have watched him stay on line 8 and 12 hours a day, actually hunting new first time hydro growers to help and teach. He seldom if ever posts just a few words of encouragement, he posts lenghty details that go beyond the call to be helpful. I am very proud to call him FRIEND, he is very very knowledgable in Hydro growing and I too would like to see him nominated and elected MMOM. (MAY Member of the Month)

I think Papa Green is very worthy too, but I must vote for my close friend and grow-brother, MostlyCrazy.

I've know MostlyCrazy for over a year now, and I have watched him stay on line 8 and 12 hours a day, actually hunting new first time hydro growers to help and teach. He seldom if ever posts just a few words of encouragement, he posts lenghty details that go beyond the call to be helpful. I am very proud to call him FRIEND, he is very very knowledgable in Hydro growing and I too would like to see him nominated and elected MMOM. (MAY Member of the Month)

I think Papa Green is very worthy too, but I must vote for my close friend and grow-brother, MostlyCrazy.

This contest is fun! At first I was very uncomfortable with the nomination, cause it just seems like all the nominees are always great growers so some winner has to lose. But its really much more fun! One can't possibly take offense to any person's choice or nominee. So thanks, Roseman, but given your relationship with MC, I'd be offended if you vote for me!

:nicethread::smokin:

EDIT: But anyone else on the other hand -- I'll pander to your every whim! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom