• OhioBoy

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4Dutchess

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • AngryBird

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh..... What a delightful list! Every one a dedicated neighbor. :love: I wish you all the best. This will be fun to watch.

:popcorn:

Super-potentiated DDA. Any brave souls?

:passitleft:

Sue, you are that dangerous pusher my parents warned me about. Thank you for that! And back atcha! :passitleft: :)

I vote for AngryBird too!
Mind blowing fact; She is not a bird, but a girl! And she is never angry.

:thanks:Only angry for my countries choice ( Country of origin and where I live) on medical marijuana :)

Unfortunately old school 64 has had to be removed from the contest.

If you voted for him, please note that your vote has been automatically returned to you so you may re-use it.

:Namaste:

Anyone with 5000+ posts in 6 months deserves an award. Angrybird you have definitely made a huge impact on this community in short order. We have enjoyed your great attitude and wonderful words of encouragement. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks that. And that's why you're up on that list of great members. Shout out to ohioboy, dedication exemplified to the max! :high-five:Brother!
Congratulations to all of you, your contributions are immense. This site is such a great place to share our time, thank you to all the participants nominees and voters alike.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

As the end of the month approaches, once again all votes are being checked. As most know, members must have a minimum of 50 posts to vote.

You therefore may notice some changes in the totals. :nomo:

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a delightfully green New Year. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom