420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

All winners receive "Member of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Members cannot nominate themselves.

5. Members may only win this title once per year.

6. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

7. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @VetSmoke85
February - @Sunnyskies
March - @Bill284
April - @Rexer
May - @Carcass
June - @Grand Daddy Black
July - @Tokin Roll
August - @013
September - @HashGirl
October - @West Hippie
November - @Krissi1982

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

December Nominees
@FelipeBlu
If the person who put FelipeBlu up doesn't do it again this month, I'd like to for all the same reasons:

- He is always involved in posts from both seasoned and new members.
- Provides enlightening insight on all grows he follows.
- He adds humor and a personal touch to his comments and feeds that would allow a newer member to feel comfortable.
- He offers constructive criticism without stepping on a grower’s toes.
- He is quick with offering information he knows other members have more knowledge on and directs you to the proper person for further inquiry.
- Is a multi dimensional grower in the sense that he makes you think twice about tour standard grow and always has something a little different up his sleeve
- He is friendly and welcoming and makes members feel at home

@Ppm Charlie
I'd like to nominate PPM Charlie for December Member of the Month.

Charlie adds a lot to these forums, be it insight, knowledge he acquired through a lot of reading, humor and positive energy.

His grow journal is thorough and regimented yet he is still able to add a personal touch to them.

He is great with welcoming newcomers and making them feel welcome and excited to be a part of this community.

He is curious and eager to learn and grow; most importantly, as a MOM would, he is even more eager to share whatever he finds with our members. He is a 420 lover and a true grower at heart.

@Jon
I'd like to nominate @Jon for member of the month because-
Jon is a shinning example of how wonderful member of our community should be.

His positive can do attitude is infectious. :) He can make you smile on a gloomy day. His I can do it regardless attitude is inspiring to everyone who talks to him. Jon is willing to go that extra mile to help anyone who needs it. He is showing everyone his various styles of growing in great detail. With so much on so many plants, he still explains everything he can about every aspect of his grows. And always answers any questions with solid info and plenty of details. With so much on the go he is just a ball of fun to follow.

These are just a couple reasons why I believe Jon should be member of the month for December.

Let's close out the year with some recognition for one of our great members. I'm sure anyone who has read his journals will agree.

@Jon For member of the month for December. :thumb:

@Buds Buddy
I would like to nominate @BudsBuddy for December Member of the Month, because he is actively involved greeting new member and making them feel comfortable with their new hobby. He has the mannerisms of an accomplished grow and willing to help where he can or get the answer if he doesn’t know it. When the time arise, he can be a very effective peacemaker.

His grow journal is very detail and to the point, with lots of good insight and clear information that is very understandable.

He is always promoting our sponsors and guiding new member to them, in their time of need. Buds Buddy is activity generating content that is relevant to many on the site. Don’t vote until you checkout at his journal: 5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

@Verbalist
I will nominate @Verbalist this month.

I think @Verbalist makes a valuable contribution to the forum. He's not in the 'my way is best' brigade and always offers a sensible opinion. He is also not afraid to ask questions for fear of appearing foolish, which again, is excellent for generating content. He's just a nice regular guy.

@BakedARea
I would like to nominate BakedARea for member of the month. Hell yeah brother!

BakedARea genuinely cares about others grows and the well being of individuals.

@Emilya
I would like to nominate Emilya for member of the month. She ticks most of the boxes. Well I think she does.

While Emilya may not initially greet new member’s, she is always only an @ away when it comes to advice. Peacemaker yeah nah. Emmybird tells it like she sees it, she is however getting better at sugar coating her truth before launching it. She is passionate about learning and growing. She likes to know the science behind everything. Em is definitely an active member and generates great content while promoting our sponsors.

Whether you love her, like her or loath her she puts the work in, and for that very reason she deserves not just a nomination, but a win. This matters to her, and you can see that by how seriously she takes her posting and her grow.

So make baby Jesus happy and vote #1 for Em… or else I’ll tell her you overwater your plants and support bro science! Lollllllll

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer:

December Nominees
@FelipeBlu
If the person who put FelipeBlu up doesn't do it again this month, I'd like to for all the same reasons:

- He is always involved in posts from both seasoned and new members.
- Provides enlightening insight on all grows he follows.
- He adds humor and a personal touch to his comments and feeds that would allow a newer member to feel comfortable.
- He offers constructive criticism without stepping on a grower’s toes.
- He is quick with offering information he knows other members have more knowledge on and directs you to the proper person for further inquiry.
- Is a multi dimensional grower in the sense that he makes you think twice about tour standard grow and always has something a little different up his sleeve
- He is friendly and welcoming and makes members feel at home

@Ppm Charlie
I'd like to nominate PPM Charlie for December Member of the Month.

Charlie adds a lot to these forums, be it insight, knowledge he acquired through a lot of reading, humor and positive energy.

His grow journal is thorough and regimented yet he is still able to add a personal touch to them.

He is great with welcoming newcomers and making them feel welcome and excited to be a part of this community.

He is curious and eager to learn and grow; most importantly, as a MOM would, he is even more eager to share whatever he finds with our members. He is a 420 lover and a true grower at heart.

@Jon
I'd like to nominate @Jon for member of the month because-
Jon is a shinning example of how wonderful member of our community should be.

His positive can do attitude is infectious. :) He can make you smile on a gloomy day. His I can do it regardless attitude is inspiring to everyone who talks to him. Jon is willing to go that extra mile to help anyone who needs it. He is showing everyone his various styles of growing in great detail. With so much on so many plants, he still explains everything he can about every aspect of his grows. And always answers any questions with solid info and plenty of details. With so much on the go he is just a ball of fun to follow.

These are just a couple reasons why I believe Jon should be member of the month for December.

Let's close out the year with some recognition for one of our great members. I'm sure anyone who has read his journals will agree.

@Jon For member of the month for December. :thumb:

@Buds Buddy
I would like to nominate @BudsBuddy for December Member of the Month, because he is actively involved greeting new member and making them feel comfortable with their new hobby. He has the mannerisms of an accomplished grow and willing to help where he can or get the answer if he doesn’t know it. When the time arise, he can be a very effective peacemaker.

His grow journal is very detail and to the point, with lots of good insight and clear information that is very understandable.

He is always promoting our sponsors and guiding new member to them, in their time of need. Buds Buddy is activity generating content that is relevant to many on the site. Don’t vote until you checkout at his journal: 5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

@Verbalist
I will nominate @Verbalist this month.

I think @Verbalist makes a valuable contribution to the forum. He's not in the 'my way is best' brigade and always offers a sensible opinion. He is also not afraid to ask questions for fear of appearing foolish, which again, is excellent for generating content. He's just a nice regular guy.

@BakedARea
I would like to nominate BakedARea for member of the month. Hell yeah brother!

BakedARea genuinely cares about others grows and the well being of individuals.

@Emilya
I would like to nominate Emilya for member of the month. She ticks most of the boxes. Well I think she does.

While Emilya may not initially greet new member’s, she is always only an @ away when it comes to advice. Peacemaker yeah nah. Emmybird tells it like she sees it, she is however getting better at sugar coating her truth before launching it. She is passionate about learning and growing. She likes to know the science behind everything. Em is definitely an active member and generates great content while promoting our sponsors.

Whether you love her, like her or loath her she puts the work in, and for that very reason she deserves not just a nomination, but a win. This matters to her, and you can see that by how seriously she takes her posting and her grow.

So make baby Jesus happy and vote #1 for Em… or else I’ll tell her you overwater your plants and support bro science! Lollllllll

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Ahhh man. I'm honored 420 fam. I'm humbled to even be included with the likes of the others mentioned. Congrats to everyone and I really do feel like we have all won a little something already. Blessings.

I just saw this, and only because someone sent me a congratulations message on the nomination. I've been stuck in trim jail and will be for a while. I alternate between banking some buds and feeling guilty over all the journals I have to catch up on and haven't had time.

I can scarcely believe this and have no idea what I'm doing on this list!!!! THANK YOU to my nominee-er. What an incredible honor. I'm not sure why it's important to win this contest. The prize is the fact that you were nominated in the first place. This just made my day and very much made me forget about my lower back pain and finger cramps, lol!

Good luck everyone. I'll be voting for one of you.

Congratulation to all of the finalists and thank you for all you do for the 420 community!

Wow! That's a tough list to choose from. Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to whoever nominated me. I appreciate the thought. But even I don't think I belong in this contest. I'm nowhere near as active in greeting & helping others as I once was as my job keeps me too busy to spend as much time as I once did. Never the less, it does feel good to get nominated. But I would encourage others to vote for one of the other members who are more active & helping out the new growers. There are a lot of new members (I don't even recognize 1/2 the names anymore there are so many). Thanks again for the nomination though.
I sure would like one of those 420 Mag T-Shirts though... lol. I wonder if we can buy them? I've been after the 420 Nug Jar for a while.... but the T-Shirt is even better.
Good Luck to all !

I’m so honered that my name got here :circle-of-love:

And I appreciate those kind words :) this community works as my inspiration. Knowing more or less every member from that list and I’d say everyone of them deserves a trophy!

This warms my heart and xmas spirit at its best! :love:

Thank you to whoever nominated me. I appreciate the thought. But even I don't think I belong in this contest. I'm nowhere near as active in greeting & helping others as I once was as my job keeps me too busy to spend as much time as I once did. Never the less, it does feel good to get nominated. But I would encourage others to vote for one of the other members who are more active & helping out the new growers. There are a lot of new members (I don't even recognize 1/2 the names anymore there are so many). Thanks again for the nomination though.
I sure would like one of those 420 Mag T-Shirts though... lol. I wonder if we can buy them? I've been after the 420 Nug Jar for a while.... but the T-Shirt is even better.
Good Luck to all !
You can get tees at the 420 Store off the top main menu.

Back
Top Bottom