• VilliageIdiot

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Radogast

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry about the rumor everyone, I got a new job today and it only required a 6 month drug test so I can medicate again and it appears I medicated a bit more then normal and I got a little silly, everyone really knows the Koch brothers did not spend a dime more then $265 million on the February MoTM :thumb: or was that the December contest?

Pay attention cause some months the contestents will bride you to vote for them... Oh but that is mostly done my pm...:)...:circle-of-love:

I know it was a typo, but as an avowed bachelor the thought of briding someone for a contest seemed like a bit of stumbling block for me. :)

Sorry about the rumor everyone, I got a new job today and it only required a 6 month drug test so I can medicate again and it appears I medicated a bit more then normal and I got a little silly, everyone really knows the Koch brothers did not spend a dime more then $265 million on the February MoTM :thumb: or was that the December contest?

Wooot!! OG back off the wagon! Welcome home man.

Chuck and Dave say your cheque is in the mail, and mine won't get lost. I'm not sure I trust these guys...

I am thiiiiis close to landing a job and I can medicate again!!!!

And Navigator ... I don't need the help.
Cool cool, Really sucks we can loose our job and we both live in a state where it is legal both medical and recreational. (in my best James Colburn impersonation) .... "Man, that is just wrong"

It was most certainly Jan... Older......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....:circle-of-love:

Possibly but the Gallop polls show December leading in the polls for most corrupt.
The primaries are not all in, plus we have to get an accurate count on all of the delegates.
The exit polls do show Jan closing the gap on December but with Super Tuesday just around the corner, I just do not see how Jan can out preform December. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.......Dennise........:circle-of-love:

Wooot!! OG back off the wagon! Welcome home man.

Chuck and Dave say your cheque is in the mail, and mine won't get lost. I'm not sure I trust these guys...

Thank you RTK glad to be off the wagon, though I typed out a response to a thread and went into the kitchen to get a drink and did not get back for almost an hour and reread what I typed and I will say I am glad I did not click enter before I went into the kitchen... Dammmmm I was baked, Started getting all spiritual and crap. REMINDER TO SELF, small hits :rofl: Do not bother looking for it, I deleted it, it was way to deep for a Wednesday evening...:laugh::laugh:

Don't sweat the check, I got mine this afternoon in the mail. I am sure if you did not get yours today, you should be getting it tomorrow for sure. Just check to make sure they took out the right amount of deductions.

She's lying. Get to know her and you'll make a really great friend!

:circle-of-love:

Oh I don't know, ever hear of "Denise the Menace" well rumor has it when she was in 9th grade, she was known as "Dennise the Mennace"
Rumor has it, she once broke the hearts of two brothers when she was in High School, both The Beaver and Wally Cleaver had their hearts broken by this Man Mennace ;)

With the five people nominated it amazes me that it's not the same votes all across the board. I admire each one of you and am thankful to have you here. It makes my day to come to a forum where peeps such as yourselves are there at the coffee table to chat! If this was a real amsterdam style coffee house it would be so amazing. Can you imagine the buds that would be broken out at each table? One can dream...

Best luck to all. Because everyone here deserves it. That's what the Koch brothers are telling me....OG... :circle-of-love:

ROFL, they are excellent at sly wording to sway people too I hear.

I'm in the boat with yourself and Village dude, dang job hunt...can't medicate. Hopefully will be resolved soon!

I've become excellent at DD in the meantime though.....(Dart Ducking)

:)

I have been getting lead along for months where I am contracting...even interviewed for a job they opened just for me and gave to someone else for political reasons. That one hurt because they opened it at a middle grade and I went whoa look here these are my qualifications, here is my resume, and they canceled the posting got a higher one approved then reopened it. There is a long story about how the managers are fighting and the one I work for and the one who is my boss hate each other. The one I worked for used upper mang. influence to force my boss to make the opening to hire me...so my boss went ahead and hired someone else who used to wok there he wanted back to screw over this other guy. So I got to be the civilian casualty and now upper mang. is getting involved and there is a shit storm a brewing. In the mean time they just opened another job and are not putting it on the open market only internal and only leaving it open 5 days and I just apply but don't have to interview even though it is a totally different job in a different dept. But I will be reporting now directly to upper mang. So I have about 1 more month and then I am in but man... that is gonna be 8 months no medication. I am loosing it. I mean I have bad insomnia and weed gets me through the night. My stress and anxiety are through the roof. I can't tell you how bad I need a space cake.

Back
Top Bottom