420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thanks::thanks::thanks: to all of those members who supported me with their votes! And to all of the members who voted in general, it's great to see interest from the community in recognizing our wonderful helpful members and their efforts.

Congrats to the other nominees as well, I'm sure your names will be up there again in the future. As Cannoissueras said, just keep doing what you do.

Thank you to the staff, and to the sponsors for keeping this and the other contests going as a motivator for getting involved here and creating positive awareness of this wonderful plant.... nature's gift to our health and happiness.

You all ROCK!

:circle-of-love:

It's great to be here with you all. I thank everyone participating in this thread in any way. Congratulations and best of luck to everyone nominated and big cheers to the winner.

You enjoy the podium Cannafan!

May the grass be greener on every side.

Peace. :love: :peace: :Namaste:

Congratulations Canna! You're definitely a winner in my books so I'm happy with the outcome of February contest.

:thanks: everyone!

The prizes are starting to roll in, I am excited to see the postal carrier every day. :)

I love the new dark brown color 420 Magazine T-shirt.

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow with some of the goodies. Two prizes so far are already gifted out to other members. I hope they enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom