420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow - took a day or so out of cruising the forums to get an update done and look what happened! This is both an honour and a surprise. Thankyou to my nominator, for having such lovely things to say - and for putting me forward.
I love this place - it's helping me as a grower more than I could've imagined, and more than that, as a person too.
I'm very happy to be amongst this great group of noms - congrats to us all! You all rock
Happy days :party:

Wow - took a day or so out of cruising the forums to get an update done and look what happened! This is both an honour and a surprise. Thankyou to my nominator, for having such lovely things to say - and for putting me forward.
I love this place - it's helping me as a grower more than I could've imagined, and more than that, as a person too.
I'm very happy to be amongst this great group of noms - congrats to us all.
Happy days :party:

I agree your journal is beautiful to follow along .

So much love and passion you put into every post .

You were doing so well though rider haha

dc6b0a0eb264647f7443058b0c3676c6.jpg

Just wanted to say.... rider, your a quitter .. Na much love bro .. Cool of you to think of others that will get more use from the prize pack. You may be a bit of a trouble maker, but your OUR trouble maker ..

Okay all poking fun at rider aside...

Congrats everyone! I totally forgot to send my entires, but apparently others felt the same way I do! :circle-of-love:

You are all amazing contributors to this beloved 420 community and it wouldn't be the same without you! I've had the pleasure with chatting with most all of you, even if just in passing, and there is no doubt you are all caring passionate people. Well deserved everyone, and best of luck! :ganjamon:

Dabber

This one is as tough to decide as all the Member of the Month contests are, because I've seen each of the candidates doing things that would qualify them for this award. Guess I'll have to spend some time doing post/thread searches under each of their names so I can read more of each person's posts from the previous month. Good thing I like to read about cannabis, huh? (And good thing all I have to do in order to perform these searches is to click on the member's name beside any of their posts and select the option from the list that appears, lol.)

You were doing so well though rider haha

dc6b0a0eb264647f7443058b0c3676c6.jpg
Quit while you're ahead! LOL

Just wanted to say.... rider, your a quitter .. Na much love bro .. Cool of you to think of others that will get more use from the prize pack.
My brother already sent me an MB2 to make his meds with. Whoever wins is going to love this machine. Many thanks to the kind folks at Magical Butter for sponsoring the best cannabis forums!

You may be a bit of a trouble maker, but your OUR trouble maker ..
Dabber
And I can just imagine Teddy dancing the Zorba or maybe the Topal at my withdrawal. Sorry for making your life more difficult, Teddy! :)
(note to self: off-topic photos go in the off-topic folder, and no more scantily clad women)

I do have to say something ALL..... I'd like not to be here?????????? 420 has so many better peoples here for this than me.... I'm a Old Dog.... I don't learn easy... And really,,, I wanted to reque from jump. I see alot more deserving then this fool.... And hope 420 can accept my bowing out late in a contest???????? Thanks and All here are winners....... I see afew that ARE ALOT better at all this than me.......... Everyone,,,,,, Keepem Green

Not much of a contest if everyone opt out :) You deserve to be on that list at least as much as me

:)

I do have to say something ALL..... I'd like not to be here?????????? 420 has so many better peoples here for this than me.... I'm a Old Dog.... I don't learn easy... And really,,, I wanted to reque from jump. I see alot more deserving then this fool.... And hope 420 can accept my bowing out late in a contest???????? Thanks and All here are winners....... I see afew that ARE ALOT better at all this than me.......... Everyone,,,,,, Keepem Green

You deserve to be on that list at least as much as me

:)

Ditto DeVille.
Norcal, I almost felt the same. I don’t have the capacity to get around as much as I’d like or be helpful in every circumstance I come across where I might want to. And the guidelines do make it sound like a MOTM has to be super active on the forum all the time. I think tho that a big part of it can be just the kind of member you are, not how smart, or how active, just how you are. Quality over quantity, if you like :love:
Clearly your nominator and the 420 team all feel you fit that bill nicely. ;)

I view the nominations as a vote of confidence in a person’s contributions to the site, regardless of how they compare to others’. :goodjob:

:circle-of-love:

We respect your request, Wood, and have removed you from the contest.

I'm hoping the new system, like the old, returns the votes of those who voted for you to them.

it's so good to see there are in fact more and more female growers too. Think this thing has been male dominated for far too long. two ladies on the list this month :)

Back
Top Bottom