420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats VG - well deserved! :bravo:

congrats Virgin! :passitleft:
:passitleft:Thanks WC!
Congrats VG! I've been so out of it and preoccupied this month that I forgot to vote lol. You Would have had another vote from me which brings the total to 35 :)
Aww..thanks dear

:green_heart:thanks Ladon
Congratulations on your well deserved win V!
:kiss::thanks:
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Sooo congrats Virgin Ground
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: :green_heart:
We needed some more MOTM ladies....;)
Way ta go VG! Well deserved! :bravo:

I almost forgot to acknowledge all the other members who were nominated. Great work everyone and thanks for all your contributions around here :love:
Thanks Mr.S. I'm feeling the love this morning. :hug::love:
Congratulations VG on Member of the Month.
Thanks WH. :circle-of-love:
Congratulations to @Virgin ground :bravo:

to all the other members that were nominated. You all deserved to be up there, unfortunately it wasn’t the month, it will be your month soon! You all are very respected members, and have no doubt in my mind you guys will be back!:thumb:
Thanks BLS. I'm pretty excited.
Always the bridesmade never the bride...JK JK! :D Thanks you guys, fun stuff! Congrats @Virgin ground!
See yall in unanswered! CHeers! :yahoo:
Lol. See ya there.
Thanks Pbass

Congratulations VG ! :party:
:passitleft:Thanks Silver!!!
Congrats VG on the well deserved recognition and loot!

:passitleft:
Thank you Doob. I appreciate it.
Congrats VG :bravo: :thumb:
Thanks so much Dwight. Its an honor to have the badge next to my name.

Special :love: thank you:love: to whomever nominated me.
It was a touching write-up and I really appreciate just being nominated in the first place.

Great words brother. I totally feel the same way with @Virgin ground . Definitely, deserves it. Great 420 family member.
Thank you guys for being mentioned with this fine group of folks
Thanks Sparky. :green_heart: :thanks:

I didn't forget you.

:hug::hug::hug:
Made a good friend during this, you are really cool. Congrats again, well deserved :love:
:hug: :love:
I won new friends here!!! The coolest part IMO.
You're a stellar cat , Sparky.
:passitleft:

Congrats @Virgin ground!!!!

You so very much deserve it, and I’m so happy to see you win! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats @Virgin ground!!!!

You so very much deserve it, and I’m so happy to see you win! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Very sweet. Thanks MV. I've been smiling like that emoji all morning. My cheeks hurt a little. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congratulations on your new title. Wear it with pride, we’ll need to see you rocking your new T-shirt.
Thanks PW.
I don't think we get T-shirts but thats ok. I already have one. I don't get to wear it much though. Someday soon hopefully.
....you may say I'm a dreamer.....

Is it weird that I'm really excited to get more Geopots??? :laughtwo:

Nope, they’re excellent fabric pots and I love them.
They really are fantastic.
Love the brown ones. They hide the nute stains a bit better. They are supposed to be better for outdoors as well. The color keeps the roots cooler. I'm going to try tomatoes...actual tomatoes in them this summer.

Why does this feel like a commercial all of a sudden???:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

I have no affiliation with Geopots....

I just really like them.

My future best run is in Geopots as we speak. With some luck ;) .

I’d still like to find something I can fit the bottom 3 or 4 inches of a pot in, and turn one into a fabric-sided dutch bucket. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My first box came today. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote not only for me but everyone else as well.
Thanks @420 .
Good thing the glass was packaged very well. Everything was intact.
View media item 1759910
View media item 1759909

Back
Top Bottom