420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks again to 420 and who ever keeps making me feel great about being here with those write ups . I learn something new every time I look up . I actually get more help than I can give , my knowledge base doesn’t work like it use to . I’ve gotten a little slower answering back but I’ll get there . As I saw the other day out of 420 is Caring Is Sharing with one another ,Love that .
Most of all I learned more than growing here like things that help relieve pain and stress without having to smoke ! I miss smoking quick buzz you can get but 30-45 minutes later and last for up to six + hours . Congratulations to all nominees for the members of the month :peace:

I’ll jump in here as we honor VG and her continued all around awesomeness.

i couldn’t have said it any better West , it’s an honor to be nominated and I truly appreciate them write ups. I have gained more than I ever thought I could when joining here. So many positive people i consider friends.

thank you all for being part of this forum. Together we grow

silver

i couldn’t have said it any better West , it’s an honor to be nominated and I truly appreciate them write ups. I have gained more than I ever thought I could when joining here. So many positive people i consider friends.

silver
Great words brother. I totally feel the same way with @Virgin ground . Definitely, deserves it. Great 420 family member.
Thank you guys for being mentioned with this fine group of folks

silver
Great words brother. I totally feel the same way with @Virgin ground . Definitely, deserves it. Great 420 family member.
Thank you guys for being mentioned with this fine group of folks
:love::love::love::love::love:
You guys are so sweet but it's not time party yet....I believe that it's a leap-year and a lot of folks wait until the last minute to vote.

It has been fun hanging and getting to know you both a little better.

Let's smoke to that!
:passitleft:Love my 420 fam.

The poll is now closed.
A big:bravo: to Virgin Ground, our Member of the Month for February. Thank you for all you do.

We'll be seeing the rest of you in future months, no doubt. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations VG! :thumb: :circle-of-love: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom