420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first box came today. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote not only for me but everyone else as well.
Thanks @420 .
Good thing the glass was packaged very well. Everything was intact.
View media item 1759910
View media item 1759909

That box, and contents, look awfully familiar. Mine came yesterday too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Granted the postal carrier decided it was too much of an inconvenience to actually bring it to the door and verify delivery, so just a slip in the box about nobody being home and to reschedule... blah blah blah.

So I called the post office, asked them WTF as I heard the truck pull up and watched it drive off. They made the carrier come back, and they were halfway back to the post office.

whoopsie!

That box, and contents, look awfully familiar. Mine came yesterday too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Granted the postal carrier decided it was too much of an inconvenience to actually bring it to the door and verify delivery, so just a slip in the box about nobody being home and to reschedule... blah blah blah.

So I called the post office, asked them WTF as I heard the truck pull up and watched it drive off. They made the carrier come back, and they were halfway back to the post office.

whoopsie!
Lmao. Should have done their job in the first place.
Mine looks like it was drop-kicked.

Enjoy your new toys MV and great job, once again.

Lmao. Should have done their job in the first place.
Mine looks like it was drop-kicked.

Enjoy your new toys MV and great job, once again.

Ugh. I got a box like that the other day from fedex. :rolleyes:

Outstanding job for you, too! You’re so great around here, it was only a matter of time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ugh. I got a box like that the other day from fedex. :rolleyes:

Outstanding job for you, too! You’re so great around here, it was only a matter of time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Aww. That's sweet of you to say.

Have you ever watched the angry mailman vids on youtube? Lol
I imagine something like that happened to my box.

Aww. That's sweet of you to say.

Have you ever watched the angry mailman vids on youtube? Lol
I imagine something like that happened to my box.

Wouldn’t surprise me if tension amongst the mail carrier ranks is increasing. Been a while since one of them went postal. :rofl:

I'm glad you find it so amusing.

My mother works for USPS. You can not begin to understand how stressful it is for them right now. They've had a sleepover weekend planned with my kiddos for a month and now they don't get to see gram.

Back
Top Bottom