420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sisco you just pointed me to the right place to find what I was looking for, I got mites nooooo so much information on this forum!

:love:420thc:love:

Hi Honey! You have been on my mind the last couple days... I had to stop back in after looking at what I bought that worked immediately for spider mites. I brought clones inside from outside plants and they had 3 spotted mites. I almost lost everything - and the mites slowed them down greatly. I could see webs and when I looked with a microscopic lens, I could see tons of them crawling on the leaves.

I tried a couple different things first, but what worked and worked with the first use was "Mite-Rid". You dilute it with warm water and spray it on the plants. I sprayed at lights out. The next day I could see dead mites only - I couldn't find one single live mite after that one use. I did do a second spraying at the recommended time, but don't feel I really needed to. One small bottle gives you MANY doses. https://mite-rid.com/Mite_Rid_brochure.pdfDo an internet search for Mite-Rid and you will find information and places to purchase.

Hope you get rid of them!!! HAVIN' MITES BITES!!! And I hope someone passes this message on to you in case you don't stop back in here!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Yeah man looks like Godspeed having this one, well done bruv. Always helping with good advice. Keep that e-petition rolling and everyone keep sharing!!!

Well I have to say....it almost came down to ME....being one of a couple left....ha ...I suppose if we go another month like this I could win this thing.....ha....great work everyone this month...it was dope....GRATS...Godspeed.....and to the rest of us that remain.....loveyous...word

My fortune cookie said "Congratulation Godspeed!"

My cookies always tell me there is fortune in my future or love on the horizing lol

Still time yet though twelve clear winner in the MOTY competition though can't wait for the prize to be revealed over there, we have an amazing family here guys and I feel truly privilidge and lucky to be part of it, hope all our activitys here changes how the world looks at marijuana for the good.

Thank you to all you guys who have voted not just for me but everyone on the polls we need to spread the word an get more nominees and more voters.

:420:

:peace:

Congratulations!!!!
Very much deserved!!!

My cookies always tell me there is fortune in my future or love on the horizing lol

Still time yet though twelve clear winner in the MOTY competition though can't wait for the prize to be revealed over there, we have an amazing family here guys and I feel truly privilidge and lucky to be part of it, hope all our activitys here changes how the world looks at marijuana for the good.

Thank you to all you guys who have voted not just for me but everyone on the polls we need to spread the word an get more nominees and more voters.

:420:

:peace:

Thank you every one its been an honor to be up there with all these great member all more than deserving, this is the single most rewarding competition i have ever won.. hang on its the first thing iv ever won! Yaay :) I am on cloud nine here and having a personal smoking party with my wife, wish you could all join!

I wanted to donate the BPN prize package to the runner up but i see there is a draw for second place... Astonr420 + Bid what do you guys think ?

Thank you, thank you and thank you again guys!

:love::420:

Sounds good!!! I am already sponsored by BPN!!! I have no needs for it, had I won it, I would be doing the same thing bro!!! PLEASE!!! no worries on me for the BPN!!! Let's get these out to someone in need!!!

It's the Nug Jar and sprays that I was after!!! LOL!!!

BID??? what you think there soldier!!!???

:peacetwo:

Just wanted to say Congrats to you, GodSpeed. You truly deserve it...Can I get in on the party with you and the wifey? I need some smoke...lol...j/k...

Back
Top Bottom