Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah this is a real nice start. :)

Well I have just voted and I have to say this was not easy at all. I voted for C, but seeing Jon705 and TacticalGrow in this months too I almost passed on voting for anyone.

what an awesome line up.

Sorry to those I never mentioned, I'm fairly new here and not familiar with everyone yet.

Good luck guys

Well I have just voted and I have to say this was not easy at all. I voted for C, but seeing Jon705 and TacticalGrow in this months too I almost passed on voting for anyone.

what an awesome line up.

Sorry to those I never mentioned, I'm fairly new here and not familiar with everyone yet.

Good luck guys

I honestly did not expect to get as many votes as I have and I appreciate it. I cast my vote for Gittergreen as I can not vote for myself. :) Good luck everyone this is a tough month, just like many have been.

Snap. Just made it a three way tie. Spent about three minutes bouncing between tg and Jon. Wish I could pick more than one.darnit
What about a thread for NEW member of the month? ;) lol
Really tho there's some seriously helpful noobs on here. I grew accustomed to helping noobs other places. I find them helping me here a lot.

I honestly did not expect to get as many votes as I have and I appreciate it. I cast my vote for Gittergreen as I can not vote for myself. :) Good luck everyone this is a tough month, just like many have been.

I also cast my vote for Gittergreen. Gittergreen grew, shared, taught and then had it all taken away. My vote was for Gittergreen in hopes he got something out of the deal.

Rock on Gittergreen :allgood:

I did not expect to be in this race let alone a close one such as this. Good job all! Thank you for the votes!

Back
Top Bottom