• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for Cultivator. As a very new Member I find that his Journals are great reads and informative to the type of grow. I'd have to agree with some others here this is a nice group of growers this month.

Best of luck to all.

TG you're the only one I know on the list :laughtwo:. I'm afraid I don't socialize as much as I should be on this site. So many subscriptions to keep up with :(, I wish I could follow all the journals I want to.. but I have shit to do :rofl:..
That is NOT why you're getting my vote TG. I admire the way you give advice, I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. You refrain from giving inaccurate advice, and you realize how many variables there are before sharing your opinion. I will make it to your grow soon I hope, I need to give my subscriptions page a good cleanup from all the completed journals first.
I'm very sure all you guys rock :) Keep on growing my friends.

TG you're the only one I know on the list :laughtwo:. I'm afraid I don't socialize as much as I should be on this site. So many subscriptions to keep up with :(, I wish I could follow all the journals I want to.. but I have shit to do :rofl:..
That is NOT why you're getting my vote TG. I admire the way you give advice, I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. You refrain from giving inaccurate advice, and you realize how many variables there are before sharing your opinion. I will make it to your grow soon I hope, I need to give my subscriptions page a good cleanup from all the completed journals first.
I'm very sure all you guys rock :) Keep on growing my friends.

Thanks Brother! I try my damned best to make sure that I give the best information possible as I would hate to misinform and cost some one their grow. I appreciate all the votes I have gotten and am really surprised that I am able to keep up with the crew in this list. It is an honor to know that there are people out there whose respect I have gained in such short time.

I want to give all my votes to GitterGreen and tie him up with Jon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buckshot your awesome! :thanks: It's ok I didn't get around enough on here so I'm sure the others deserve it more anyway lol.

Thanks Buckshot your awesome! :thanks: It's ok I didn't get around enough on here so I'm sure the others deserve it more anyway lol.

You all deserve this one equally. But if I could grow something like that one you just grew in my organic mix I would be a very happy man indeed :)

Back
Top Bottom