• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"And as we round the final bend onto the homestretch it cultivator leading the pack with Jon nipping at his tale followed by tg! Call ur bank folks this kinda action is gonna cost a second mortgage to cover"

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

one of the best statements ever made by any human. it should be in the constitution.
great one buckshot.

id like to thank all of them!
they didnt just pop up.
folks like these individuals, make a huge difference! WE THANK ALL OF YOU!
peace

id like to thank all of them!
they didnt just pop up.
folks like these individuals, make a huge difference! WE THANK ALL OF YOU!
peace

Very well said!

Thanks for the continued support all. I appreciate all the votes and am honored to be keeping as close as I am to Cultivator as he is an excellent grower!

Man this race has gotten pretty close between Cultivator and TG but I still have not given up hope on Buckshot. If he doesn't get the win this month he definitely deserves to be nominated again. Just my opinion.

Wow I am shocked that I have received 20 votes. THANK YOU! I did not even think I had 20 people following my journals. :) I am honored to be set on this pedestal with such great company. Thank you to all who have voted and made this such a close race. Also thank you to the dedicated team at 420 Mag for having such fun contests and a great forum for all of us to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom