• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this race has gotten pretty close between Cultivator and TG but I still have not given up hope on Buckshot. If he doesn't get the win this month he definitely deserves to be nominated again. Just my opinion.

:bigblush: ... thank you QTL

Because of OMM's humbling nomination I have ventured out a bit more, met new great 420 magazine folks and vowed to try better at sharing. Who could want more than that? (except a wicked cool nug jar Baahaahaa)

Thank You OMM, OTL and all who have thrown a vote my way

:thanks:

:bigblush: ... thank you QTL

Because of OMM's humbling nomination I have ventured out a bit more, met new great 420 magazine folks and vowed to try better at sharing. Who could want more than that? (except a wicked cool nug jar Baahaahaa)

Thank You OMM, OTL and all who have thrown a vote my way
:thanks:

Hey no problem, Buck. Great that you could meet some folks from here. Yeah my mouth has been watering for a nug jar! I'll get it one day when I am worthy!

Damn I want this contest to be over with, it's so close that it is causing me anxiety..lol..Hold on I can fix that, *hits my doobie*..much better...I haven't seen a contest this close in awhile.

Damn I want this contest to be over with, it's so close that it is causing me anxiety..lol..Hold on I can fix that, *hits my doobie*..much better...I haven't seen a contest this close in awhile.

First off... you are worthy of a nug jar! by FAR! (they should give those things out like crazy)

Yes this has been fun! What I learned I need is a scrog of epic size running BPN through some wild system with cool lights and whirly fans and what not :cheesygrinsmiley: < I am jesting NOT making fun (it is hard sometimes to tell)

You folks are all awesome! As well as all those who have participated

Rock :allgood: On!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love tecnology Buck, by the time I have my set up the way I want it I ll only have to go in the rooms to defoliate and change the res. I really like the sounds of a fully automated system.I have my eye on a growbot evolution hydroponic controller. this thing ajusts ppm's and ph for you! you basically program the entire flower cycle into it and it does the rest, its like supersoil for hydro growers:)
grobot_v1_475_1_.jpg

Where can I get them whirly fans?:rofl:

First off... you are worthy of a nug jar! by FAR! (they should give those things out like crazy)

Yes this has been fun! What I learned I need is a scrog of epic size running BPN through some wild system with cool lights and whirly fans and what not :cheesygrinsmiley: < I am jesting NOT making fun (it is hard sometimes to tell)

You folks are all awesome! As well as all those who have participated

Rock :allgood: On!

Awww thanks Buck..I guess I am putting the cart before the horse because I need buds to put in that nice shiny nug jar.

lmao...it would cut your overhead down quite a bit bro. im not saying I would'nt be in there everyday but instead of crawling around fixing this and adjusting that I'd be pulling up a recliner, firing up a spliff cracking a beer and enjoying the show:)

Watchin' the grass grow. If I spend 2 hours in the basement, you can bet I spent 1 hour doing just that. :)

lmao...it would cut your overhead down quite a bit bro. im not saying I would'nt be in there everyday but instead of crawling around fixing this and adjusting that I'd be pulling up a recliner, firing up a spliff cracking a beer and enjoying the show:)

Sounds like a well planned organic grow.:rocker: Make a compost tea, water the next day with tea. Chill :yummy: for five days. repeat.:;):

Unless a miracle happens I would like to be the first to say Congratulations Cult, you deserve it bro! I could not be more honored to have lost to a grower of your magnitude, especially in such a close race.

:thumb: :party:

Back
Top Bottom