• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
congrats cult! i know you still may get pegged at the line like i did last month, but your definatly a winner in my eyes. well earned my friend and long over due.
its really nice to see you coming out of your shell a little bit more. sure there is a little bit of extra risk, but stuff it eh, you only live once and what is the point of living if you have to hide who you are. our country will catch up. as long as skilled people have the courage to pass on the skill and 'do the time' as and when needed...its a war we eventually cant lose.

prison scares the crap out of me, as much because of my fear of crowds rather than the fact its a bit rough. but it wont stop me either.

im old enough to recognise a life choice from a fad and this is what i want to do with my life. granted im only at cottage industry level, but it stops me being a welfare bum...my only regret is i cant pay tax directly and use it to help our economy =/

im old enough to recognise a life choice from a fad and this is what i want to do with my life. granted im only at cottage industry level, but it stops me being a welfare bum...my only regret is i cant pay tax directly and use it to help our economy =/

Do you spend the money you're making? Then you're helping the economy. I hear you about taxes though. I too want to pay my fair share, but on the other hand, has our govt really been spending our money wisely? :)

congrats cult! i know you still may get pegged at the line like i did last month, but your definatly a winner in my eyes. well earned my friend and long over due.
its really nice to see you coming out of your shell a little bit more. sure there is a little bit of extra risk, but stuff it eh, you only live once and what is the point of living if you have to hide who you are. our country will catch up. as long as skilled people have the courage to pass on the skill and 'do the time' as and when needed...its a war we eventually cant lose.

Standard!! haha, we wont hide anymore! Well only in the real world lol.

Congrats Cultivator, you deserve it mate! Thanks for coco feed info. You been helping a lot around here :)

Do you spend the money you're making? Then you're helping the economy. I hear you about taxes though. I too want to pay my fair share, but on the other hand, has our govt really been spending our money wisely? :)

haha whether they are spending our taxes well or badly is another matter entirely. thats what the vote is for. its our civic duty to pay whatever share we can of the countries finances. however flawed, the government is owned by the people not in charge of them (despite appearances) and we have to pay...just imagine the anarchy if taxes didnt pay for the things it does, good or bad.

Congrats cult. May your pimp ass nug jug always be full, you earned it.

Tg you'll always be a winner in my eyes ;) Haha
ull see that title soon enough I'm sure of it. Just keep doing u and it has to happen

For some odd reason my browser is not letting me go past page 8. With that said I will thank everyone for their encouragement and votes.:)

Congratulations Cultivator on your well deserved win. Thank you OMM and thanks Folks for your support.

Rock On 420 Folks

Grats Cultivator. Lot's of well deserving folks in the running this month.

haha whether they are spending our taxes well or badly is another matter entirely. thats what the vote is for. its our civic duty to pay whatever share we can of the countries finances. however flawed, the government is owned by the people not in charge of them (despite appearances) and we have to pay...just imagine the anarchy if taxes didnt pay for the things it does, good or bad.

Very true. :)

I remember a TV episode (no idea what show) where there was someone who owed taxes. They didn't believe in war, so they calculated the percentage the government spends on war, then reduced the amount of tax owed by that percentage. I loved that idea!

This just brought an interesting question to mind... (well interesting to my geek brain)

If citizens could designate their taxes go into certain programs, how would that change our society? For example, how much do you think the ratio of defense spending to education spending would change. I know which one I would put more money into! I think it would be interesting to see what our national priorities really are. I know, never gonna happen, but a fun thought experiment anyway. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom