420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

All winners receive "Member of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Members cannot nominate themselves.

5. Members may only win this title once per year.

6. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

7. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
January Nominees

@Phytoplankton
I would like to nominate Phytoplankton for this month's MOM. He is so active in the FAQ forums. He provides both quick and substantiated responses. He isn't around but is always around.

He almost silently goes around doing work like we wish fairies would in our gardens, answering any and all questions with fluidity and ease. Also falling into the categories of this nomination of being friendly, welcoming and helpful and currently not showing us any grows of his own.

He takes the his own time to make others time with their plants more valuable and that to me, is nominatory enough.

@Jon
I would like to nominate Jon for January member of the month.

Jon is the epitome of a 420 member, shown in his meticulous journal(s), shown his support of our sponsors, and shown in his unwavering support of fellow members. Jon is an invaluable member and asset to the 420 community.

@BakedARea
I would like to nominate BakedARea for member of the month. He can be found all over the forums, helping, supporting, encouraging and spreading positive vibes wherever he goes. What more could you ask for in a MOTM nominee?

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Happy New Year everyone!
:yahoo:
Don't forget to vote for your 2021 favorites in the Annual Contests
:thanks:

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2021
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2021
420 Magazine's Photo of the Year: 2021
420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2021
420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Year: 2021

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
January Nominees

@Phytoplankton
I would like to nominate Phytoplankton for this month's MOM. He is so active in the FAQ forums. He provides both quick and substantiated responses. He isn't around but is always around.

He almost silently goes around doing work like we wish fairies would in our gardens, answering any and all questions with fluidity and ease. Also falling into the categories of this nomination of being friendly, welcoming and helpful and currently not showing us any grows of his own.

He takes the his own time to make others time with their plants more valuable and that to me, is nominatory enough.

@Jon
I would like to nominate Jon for January member of the month.

Jon is the epitome of a 420 member, shown in his meticulous journal(s), shown his support of our sponsors, and shown in his unwavering support of fellow members. Jon is an invaluable member and asset to the 420 community.

@BakedARea
I would like to nominate BakedARea for member of the month. He can be found all over the forums, helping, supporting, encouraging and spreading positive vibes wherever he goes. What more could you ask for in a MOTM nominee?

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I was looking through my messages and saw one where Renee Roberts mentioned me, so I went to it. It brought me here. WOW. Thanks so much to whomever nominated me for this, and for thinking I am somehow deserving. That is super appreciated. And what an honor to even be considered with these guys. Are there really only three? Well good luck @BakedARea and @Phytoplankton! I assure you I will be voting for one of you. I blown away, thanks again.

Congratulations to all nominees!!! So well deserving! Thank you for nominating friends! I love to see everyone being recognized for their endless contributions here!

Congratulations to all nominees!!! So well deserving! Thank you for nominating friends! I love to see everyone being recognized for their endless contributions here!
You're an inspiration '82 to me girlie! I'm incredibly grateful for the nomination from whomever sent it.

Thank you dearly to whoever you are. You made my day when I finally opened my notifications. Smile from ear to ear with a grateful heart. Major soul vibes received today! Thank you.

I'm with Jon,
I was looking through my messages and saw one where Renee Roberts mentioned me, so I went to it. It brought me here. WOW. Thanks so much to whomever nominated me for this, and for thinking I am somehow deserving. That is super appreciated. And what an honor to even be considered with these guys. Are there really only three? Well good luck @BakedARea and @Phytoplankton! I assure you I will be voting for one of you. I blown away, thanks again.
I truly feel honored everyone. Jon has been such a strong member and always helping. Great to read the wisdom and insights. Phyto, as always, plugging away at helping others with humility and respect.

I truly don't feel deserving of the nomination compared to these other members. My blessings and best wishes to both of you. I will be tossing a coin and picking one of you because I feel you're both deserving of this opportunity. I know...cowardly way out...how about I smoke you both out and call it even?!
:passitleft:

Thank you to this community for being a positive light in my life, especially when it's hard to see through the thick of it in life. It's a safe place to just share and learn. Thank you to whomever nominated me. Blessings everyone and to a wonderful start to a 2022 thanks to this site's staff and all the sponsors. We couldn't have any of this without them.

You're an inspiration '82 to me girlie! I'm incredibly grateful for the nomination from whomever sent it.

Thank you dearly to whoever you are. You made my day when I finally opened my notifications. Smile from ear to ear with a grateful heart. Major soul vibes received today! Thank you.

I'm with Jon,

I truly feel honored everyone. Jon has been such a strong member and always helping. Great to read the wisdom and insights. Phyto, as always, plugging away at helping others with humility and respect.

I truly don't feel deserving of the nomination compared to these other members. My blessings and best wishes to both of you. I will be tossing a coin and picking one of you because I feel you're both deserving of this opportunity. I know...cowardly way out...how about I smoke you both out and call it even?!

Thank you to this community for being a positive light in my life, especially when it's hard to see through the thick of it in life. It's a safe place to just share and learn. Thank you to whomever nominated me. Blessings everyone and to a wonderful start to a 2022 thanks to this site's staff and all the sponsors. We couldn't have any of this without them.
Couldn't agree more!! And you are an inspiration to me!

I'm with Jon,

Truly humbled doesn't begin to say it, and this is a fabulous writeup. THANKS FOR THIS. I feel the same way on all counts!!!

Wow! It’s an honor just to be nominated, and many thanks to whoever nominated me. This is such a great forum and so much fun. I just Iike helping people whenever I can. It’s very satisfying to see a great harvest from someone you helped. Trial and error is vastly overrated! Thanks again for the nomination.

The tie has been broken and we have a winner!

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@BakedARea

Thank you so much for everything you do to help keep this community great! :high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

I'm the first to say hurray @BakedARea ! I know you have had a quite a month, I am sure this just helped to brighten your day and keep that smile on your face! Well deserved Baked and congratulations again to all 3 super deserving nominees!

Back
Top Bottom