420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CONGRATS @BakedARea! That was a fun ride!!! And wow, man, one vote would have broken the tie, you didn't have to rub it in. :rofl::rofl::rofl: We talked, you know I joke. :laugh: @Phytoplankton, we both voted for you! That was a blast guys, I hope you enjoyed that ride as much as I did. And thanks to my nominator as well as the entire community who voted - not to mention the moderators that so generously donate their prizes so we can get our ya-yas out!

The tie has been broken and we have a winner!

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@BakedARea

Thank you so much for everything you do to help keep this community great! :high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:
THANK YOU Renee for everything you are always doing for us. Keeping things rolling smoothly and chiming in whenever we need you. You are a rockstar!
CONGRATS @BakedARea! That was a fun ride!!! And wow, man, one vote would have broken the tie, you didn't have to rub it in. :rofl::rofl::rofl: We talked, you know I joke. :laugh: @Phytoplankton, we both voted for you! That was a blast guys, I hope you enjoyed that ride as much as I did. And thanks to my nominator as well as the entire community who voted - not to mention the moderators that so generously donate their prizes so we can get our ya-yas out!
Duuuuuude...I thought for sure my bribes wouldn't work. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

This was a really fun contest. I was trying to not come and check the progress and then completely forgot the past few days until your message this morning that we tied. Haaa. I honestly didn't think I stood a chance against you guys. I appreciate you both.

@Phytoplankton , we were both rooting for you man. I really hope either you or Jon get it this month. You are both deserving for all you do.
Nice work BA :woohoo:
Congratulations on your win!
Thanks DD! Very stoked to put it plainly.
Nice one @BakedARea

Wow, both so deserving, I think you have a shoe in for next month @Jon .
I agree! Jon kicks ass. I would have preferred him or Phyto. Both of them are great.

Congrats brother Baked!
:passitleft:
Thanks Felipe! I look up to you in many ways. Your knowledge and wisdom sharing is inspiring. Watching you help so many members with what seems simple to you, is beyond words to so many. Thank you for being here.

It's a good day to be Baked! MOTM and PhOTY on the same day.

:yahoo:
:circle-of-love::headbanger::snowboating:
:woohoo:

Congrats, Baked, On two well-deserved wins!
A nice way to start the year :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom