• Graytail

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • CO Finest

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • Labexperiment

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone reported the reasoning descriptions in these nominations to be unfair, claiming if one description is better than another, then they have a better chance of winning. So we felt it would be good to send this message to everyone. The majority of nominations are chosen by the members and submitted to staff. The reasoning descriptions are also provided by the members, which means we do not alter them, except for mild grammatical cleanup, etc. If you agree with this logic and want your nominee to win, may we suggest giving more reasoning with your submissions. :thanks:
:Namaste:

i like that 420 has allowed members to help nominate selections

i should probably stay out of this, forgive me but,

IMO, the descriptions clearly show a heavy favorite,

i would suggest letting the usernames speak for themselves,
(no pointed descriptions)

or make the longest most favored by description, the same duration, as the others.

as much as i hate create more work for you ,

i feel this is a worthy ALERT. thank you, i sent Rico a similar PM

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - July 2014! :cheer:

@CA215 has been maintaining fabulous journals for a long time. His documentation is outstanding. He is unfailingly friendly and helpful towards other members.

@Graytail has put together quite a volume of work via his journal and is never anything but pleasant. If a member asks a question in his journal he responds with concise well written answers - almost always backed up by documentation based on his outstanding ability to remember where he saw source material, or he refers to his own archives of well cataloged data.

@CO Finest offers his help, contacts, and constructive criticism. He works really hard to teach others how to grow quality medical grade cannabis.

@Labexperiment has been helping loads of people in FAQs.

Good luck to the nominees and thanks for helping others, which is what we are all about! :goodjob:

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - July 2014! :cheer:

@CA215 has been maintaining fabulous journals for a long time. His documentation is outstanding. He is unfailingly friendly and helpful towards other members.

@Graytail has put together quite a volume of work via his journal and is never anything but pleasant. If a member asks a question in his journal he responds with concise well written answers - almost always backed up by documentation based on his outstanding ability to remember where he saw source material, or he refers to his own archives of well cataloged data.

@CO Finest offers his help, contacts, and constructive criticism. He works really hard to teach others how to grow quality medical grade cannabis.

@Labexperiment has been helping loads of people in FAQs.

Good luck to the nominees and thanks for helping others, which is what we are all about! :goodjob:

Congrats Graytail job well done. You all earned MOTM. Keep it growing green..

:circle-of-love: Hi Antics, this is not a new rule.

Nomination suggestions should be sent to staff members by PM before the 15th of each month.

We pool the suggestions, discuss them and decide the final nominations based on eligibility.
:geek: Please check out the red part of the rules :thanks:

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

5. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

:circle-of-love: Hi Antics, this is not a new rule.

Nomination suggestions should be sent to staff members by PM before the 15th of each month.

We pool the suggestions, discuss them and decide the final nominations based on eligibility.
:geek: Please check out the red part of the rules :thanks:

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

This is a quote from the front page, this is where I got that information from, highlighted in red, and information irrelevant to my query removed to keep the post shorter:

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give me on this!

Sorry for the confusion Antics, looks like whoever made these edits got things a bit confused. How does it read now? :thumb:

This is a quote from the front page, this is where I got that information from, highlighted in red, and information irrelevant to my query removed to keep the post shorter:

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give me on this!

No pain whatsoever brother, thank you for pointing out the mistake. We are all human after all. :Namaste:

Now that covers everything! Sorry to be a pain in the ass guys!

Good luck to all the nominees :goodjob:

This ones close! :goodjob:
and goodluck guys! :popcorn:

Ha! It looks like I can be the first to congratulate CO Finest for his MOTM win!

:bravo:

You're a great member, CO!

Awesome! You totally deserve it CO's Finest! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom